2013 Mazda MAZDA5

8.3

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

2012 Mazda5 sport

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Just bought this vehicle new and have almost 500 miles. First the bad then the good. 1. the brakes grind a bit 2. needs more space in front to put personal things 3. no automatic head lights 4. no speakers in the middle area just the front and very rear Good 1. captain chairs 1st and 2nd row 2. cruise control and audio controls on wheel 3. sliding doors 4. easy to find parking spaces we are a family of 5 kids range 16 and under the 3rd row is comfortable for adult we are under 5'7. Bought it for $19999"

Maybe the most FUN family vehicle out there!

By on Monday, April 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, economical, great styling, 6 seats"

Cons: "Too light to tow my pop-up camper"

"Just bought it a week ago first impressions: I have a family of 5 with three kids 9 and under. I am 6' 2" and can sit in every seat although to be honest I would only be in the rear most seating to appease one of the kids around town. To them it is fantastic. Front and middle seating is quite comfortable. New interior (black Leather with read piping and stitching) has the look and feel of something much sporty. It is fun to drive just don't expect the reponse of a sports car. I like the fact that I have to open and close the doors and adjust the seats manually less to fail. Zoom-Zoom"

Replaces Honda Odyssey at $10K Less

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, reasonable cost"

Cons: "Lacks power sliding doors."

"Excellent handling. More pep than Odyssey. Excellent gas mileage."

very easy to drive and fun to drive

By on Sunday, August 07, 2011

Pros: "great price compared to other mini-vans"

Cons: "no power side- sliding doors but very easy to open and close with one finger"

"After matching the mazda 5 against the other mini-vans, I thought it had much more value than the others. I felt like I saved about $8000 or $9000 and got pretty much what I wanted. My wife hauls 3 grandkids around in it. It is very reliable and easy to drive and easy to park. With the back 4 seats down. you can haul a lot more than you would expect (fold-up tables, chairs, coolers, food etc). We made one trip to Las Vegas from San Diego over the mountains going there and then again coming back. no problems with power. 28 mpg both ways."

FUN SPORTY MINIVAN FOR SMALL FAMILY!

By on Friday, April 01, 2011

"I did much research this new 5 and critics across board praise it!the the touring is best choice @ 21k u get upgraded alloys better grille rr spoiler and side skirts and leather wheel and shift knob..all power is standard!Mazda design is not for all but we are impressed.its the perfect small family hauler that looks great &is fun to drive and suits all our needs w/great gas milage (28mpg),the 157 hp 4 cyl provides plenty of power and is smooth and quiet along with its fluid shifting 5spd auto,wind& road noise is at a low and ride is very smooth despite the low prof 17's,we took on long trip and it did great on highway while providing plenty of comfort..the seats r soft w/good lumbar support and its controls are laid out well and materials are of good quality,storage rooms great with 3rd row down and theres plenty of little stow away area's,they dont really advertise this car and really dont have to,its a winner and a solid choice for for young family"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next