2010 Mazda MAZDA5

8.0

Based on 242 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Quality of a Lexus for the price of a Mazda

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "Great value, quality of workmanship, practicality"

Cons: "No daytime running lights, no automatic door lock"

"We have owned this car for 3.5 years now. This is the best value we have ever gotten in a car. The quality of workmanship is extraordinary. This is a true Lexus quality car. With two little kids and occasional visitors, this car fits our needs. It is small enough to not feel like delivery truck when driven or parked in the garage but the sliding doors and large trunk space still provide the benefits of a minivan. It fits two strollers and all the stuff our kids need. They could get in an out by themselves at the age of two. You can also fold down the second row sets and haul large pieces of furniture in it. The standard equipment is great, and includes automatic AC and traction control. We are expecting our 3rd kid and we feel we have outgrown it but for a starting family this is a perfect choice. Couple of things that are missing are the daytime running lights and automatic door lock, which are not available in the 2010 model and you would expect them standard in a family oriented car."

great value

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

"drives and parks like a small car but has great interior room"

Great for families with small kids!

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, versatile, value"

Cons: "Could use more power, but fun to drive anyway"

"This has been a great car for our family. We bought a 1 year old used Mazda5. It was a great buy at a great price, very low miles, and fit our family perfectly (we had 4 small kids ages 5, 4, & 2 year old twins at the time). The kids are older now, and we've pretty much out grown the vehicle. But all though we now have a full-size minivan and an SUV, we still have a special place in our hearts for this vehicle, and can't bear to part with it. It gets great gas mileage and is fun to drive. It's been a great car, served our family well, and we simply love it!"

this is a great vehicle. Very reliable

By on Saturday, August 10, 2013

"This has been a great vehicle for my family. It is very comfortable and I love the safety features!"

Great Car for a Young Family of 4

By on Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Pros: "cheap, fun, really roomy, Mazda driving experience"

Cons: "Avg MPG, low-profile tires, not good for 3+ kids"

"We've had our car a little over a year and put almost 20k on it. Pros - Fun to drive, Lots of cargo space for small footprint, Sporty-ish exterior, good value for the relatively-low purchase price, Love the sliding doors! Cons - MPG is unimpressive (23 avg for us), Driver's seat is pretty tight for large people, must use low-profile tires and they wear down quickly, interior is boring, 3rd-row seats only work for children All things considered we really like this car - it's literally the only car my wife has ever enjoyed driving! We can deal with the MPG although I miss the 32 MPG I was getting from the Accord this replaced. We really love the 2nd row for our kids (7&5): dual sliding doors are large and awesome, seats are roomy - great for car seats - and sit up nice and high, dedicated 2nd row cold air vent is great for warm summer weather. These 2nd row assets really set this above typical sedans in our mind, AND you get the expansive cargo room of a hatch-back with pop-up 3rd row if the grandparents ever need to ride with us. This wouldn't work for us if we had 3 kids, but we love it for our family of 4."