2008 Mazda MAZDA5

8.0

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next

Madza Adzam

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"Great car, versitile, fun, Japanese made quality, well made, excellant paint. Really a nice cruiser!"

Amazing Versatility

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"This car feels as if it was custom designed for my variety of needs. First of all, in family mode, there is room for six and the middle row of seats are adjustable forward and back as well as recline. As an interior designer and when in design mode I can put all sorts of furniture items into the car by configuring the seats differently. When I go into music gig mode my keyboard will fit across the middle row between the doors by flipping the seat bottoms forward with seat backs still upright. When in its case it is virtually invisible to someone looking into the car. It looks like the seat cushion streches across the car. I find the driver seat to be extremely comfortable and when I raise the seat up I can see out better and the car has a quieter ride. I switched from a CRV and the size of this car felt similar to my older CRV. I didn't like the way the new CRV had bulked up. Mine has a stick and it is a blast to drive. When the air is off and I am in the car by myself, it is very quick and the engine sounds great reving up. The styling is great and the wheels are 17" alloys. Amazing package for under 20K."

A racing van?

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"This vehicle might be considered a van, and it might look like one... but when you drive it (specially on curvy roads) it just feels like a gutsy sport sedan... until you look on your rear view mirror two extra rows. With gas prices today, I think this is the best selection for a family!"

Versatile

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"I have put over 50,000 miles in 2 years. I am 6'2 and weigh too much. The car is very comfortable. I have driven a few 12 hour trips in comfort. Very easy to get in and out. Gas mileage depends on your driving style. I can get anywhere from 24 to 30 M.P.G. (U.S.) Air Conditioner works very well even on 100 degree days. I have had the windows tinted, which made a very big difference. I also have the Navigation System. This is my first time buying the Nav System, but I will never get a car without one now!"

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"This minivan handles excellent and I love the brakes. The seats are somewhat uncomfortable for long driving and it is very loud inside which I think is the downfall of this vehicle unless Mazda re-designs the interior. It has a small tank which makes me fill it up in every 5 days just driving about 35 to 40 miles a day. Overall though, it is a nice vehicle for a small family."

Unique

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Unfortunately, the car is very noisy. The tires provided by the factory were worn at 22K miles. The dealer (reluctantly) replaced them and with 13K miles on the new tires the noise is unbearable. Does anyone else share this problem?"

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"great utiity, plenty of room, drives great, but could get better gas mileage"

Postives & Negatives

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"I went into the dealership to purchase a Tribute and walked out with the Mazda 5. I don't have kids but fell in love with the car and all the extra features you get for the money that the Tribute doesn't offer. The mini is very roomy for 4 and has great storage space in the back with the seats down. Love all the extras like the moon roof, controls for the radio on the steering wheel, 6 disc changer and safety features of anti lock brakes, front & side air bags. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the car and how unique it is. Great exterior features too! Looks very sporty. Only a few negatives: Major one is that there are no a/c vents in the back. Living in Florida this is a huge negative when you have people sitting in the back. Also, no armrest for the front passenger seat (of course thats the main passenger complaint) and last...the car has get up and go only when there are 2 people in the car. Once you get 4 adults or more, the car has trouble getting off to a quick start. I suggest a bigger engine on it since it is a heavier car than the Mazda 3 that has the same engine. If they can fix those 3 things I think the car would rate a 10. Currently I rate it an overall 8. Zoom Zoom."

Great car for the money!

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I have owned this car for over 1-1/2 years. I have driven over 42,000 miles with no problems. The main weakness of the car is the power. I would definitely like to have a more powerful engine. With that being said, the car handles great! It understears a bit. My 5 has an auto transmission, though I usually use the manual shift option, the car will get 26+ mpg if you drive it easy. The interior fit and finish is great, much better than I would expect for a car at this price, about as good as a Honda Accord. The third row is reserved for young children, maybe 10 and under. When you use the third row for passengers there is virtually no place to store anything. It is a comfortable car for 4. With the seats folded in the rear you can fit more cargo than most people would believe. If you have kids this is a great car to cart them around and it won't break the bank. I use mine for work, the storage space is great! I would recommend this car to anyone of my friends."

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 25 | Next