2006 Mazda MAZDA5

8.0

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

cutest little car ever

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"this car has great versitility alot of characteristics of the early smaller Honda Odessy great gas mileage dark interior hot best with lighter seat covers neat fold down seats sliding side doors work well in tight parking very zippy and good stopping leg room a tad short in drivers seat"

Madza Adzam

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"Great car, versitile, fun, Japanese made quality, well made, excellant paint. Really a nice cruiser!"

Amazing Versatility

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"This car feels as if it was custom designed for my variety of needs. First of all, in family mode, there is room for six and the middle row of seats are adjustable forward and back as well as recline. As an interior designer and when in design mode I can put all sorts of furniture items into the car by configuring the seats differently. When I go into music gig mode my keyboard will fit across the middle row between the doors by flipping the seat bottoms forward with seat backs still upright. When in its case it is virtually invisible to someone looking into the car. It looks like the seat cushion streches across the car. I find the driver seat to be extremely comfortable and when I raise the seat up I can see out better and the car has a quieter ride. I switched from a CRV and the size of this car felt similar to my older CRV. I didn't like the way the new CRV had bulked up. Mine has a stick and it is a blast to drive. When the air is off and I am in the car by myself, it is very quick and the engine sounds great reving up. The styling is great and the wheels are 17" alloys. Amazing package for under 20K."

A racing van?

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"This vehicle might be considered a van, and it might look like one... but when you drive it (specially on curvy roads) it just feels like a gutsy sport sedan... until you look on your rear view mirror two extra rows. With gas prices today, I think this is the best selection for a family!"

Versatile

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"I have put over 50,000 miles in 2 years. I am 6'2 and weigh too much. The car is very comfortable. I have driven a few 12 hour trips in comfort. Very easy to get in and out. Gas mileage depends on your driving style. I can get anywhere from 24 to 30 M.P.G. (U.S.) Air Conditioner works very well even on 100 degree days. I have had the windows tinted, which made a very big difference. I also have the Navigation System. This is my first time buying the Nav System, but I will never get a car without one now!"