2006 Mazda MAZDA5

8.0

Based on 252 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

A Hidden Value

By on Saturday, September 27, 2008

"28-29 mixed drive mpg. Useful space and seating layout. Peppy engine, fun 5-speed, handles better than anything for the price and even a little beyond."

surprised car

By on Monday, August 25, 2008

"I bought 2006 used one on 44500 miles. drove 900 miles on highway in two days just after purchase. MPG is GREAT (30 miles per gallon !!!). Very comfort even long distance trip to driver and passengers. enough power & very fast on highway (Actually I worried about the 2,3 liter power on the basis of the editor's review before purchase, they say, 'not enough reserve power, or passing power', BUT after driving, that worry gone out away!!!) smoth transmission(Automatic), pretty quiet engine. impressive big inside space. easy sunroof control, good visibility, I hope in town's MPG would be over 25 !, I recommend this car to everyone who concerns MPG and comfort trip on."

GREAT for 3 dogs and a baby!

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

"We have 3 dogs, 2 pit bulls and a great dane. We also have a baby on the way. We have been searching for a vehicle which could hold all of these, as we were stuck with a chevy s10 and a neon. We didn't want a typical minivan, both for appearance and gas mileage, yet we didn't want a gas-guzzling suv either. So, we went to the local pet store for some feeder mice for our snake.. and 3 hours later we had purchased this car (Grand Touring trim) from the tent sale in the parking lot! It is so perfect, and I love that it's a minivan with the attitude of a sports car. I obviously don't expect the get-up-and-go of a small car, but this car does have kick to it, and I love the "man-a-matic" shifting!"

Love it!

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2008

"Great vehicle for a family of 3 or 4. Although only a 4 cylinder, still has the "zoom-zoom" feel! Great look and sliding doors are wonderful. Better gas mileage than SUV and most minivans. We're averaging about 22 city driving and our previous mini-van was only giving about 16-17. Would recomend this vehicle!!! :) Would like to have vents in the second row for heating and cooling."

needs tweeking

By on Monday, July 07, 2008

"It has good seating, and that is the only thing really great about this vehicle. It's interior is ok, but not very comfortable. The back part of the vehicle has very poor climate control, and no vents, which makes rear passegers miserable in the summer. The dash board and it's components scratch and scar easily, and can't be repaired. It's gas mileage is only average and could use some improvement. Overall, if I had it to do over, I would have kept my gas guzzling vehicle and passed on this waste of money!"