2014 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,824 - $25,677.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 29 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Dont let this one slip by ........

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas Mileage, Fun to drive... everything is a"

"If you are shopping for a sporty comapct car, then this is the 'ONE.' After much debate and research, we elected to buy the 2015 Mazda 6 speed hatchback. Was looking for something with great gas milesage without having the cost for an Electric or Hybrid and I could not be happier. The fact that it rides and feels like a sports car is a huge incentive and has allowed me to put the "FUN" back into driving. Don't let this one slip by ... take the plunge and buy one."

Excellent Addition to Mazda 3 Generation

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, refined, great standard features"

Cons: "Little pricey"

"I used to own a 2012 Mazda 3 with the revamped engine but I traded it in for the 2014 I Touring with its refined features. I have had little reason to regret my decision. The car is edgy, fun to drive and for only a 156 HP engine has quite a bit of get up and go. More importantly, the shifts are smoother than my 12 and engine and road noise has been limited. The standard slate of good features in my old 12 have been brought into this car. The stereo system is excellent and the user controls are simple. Mazda significantly revamped its interior to add refinement and the seating is much more comfortable. The fabric is deeper and smoother for example. All in all, this is a car I could easily keep for a decade, especially since its MPG is likely to keep it competitive with newer cars in the segment for some time to come."

Great vehicle for value!

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, good gas mileage."

Cons: "Low head room."

"I bought this car 5 months ago in May and have been very happy with it. I traded in my '08 Ford Fusion for the '14 Mazda 3 Sedan and gained 12 MPG. Every 2 gallons I save a gallon of gas. Yes it went from a V6 to a 4 cylinder but the car still has plenty of acceleration if needed. Runs fairly quiet. Interior design is nice and looks clean. Only option I have is the moon roof but it doesn't feel like a low end car. The Deep Crystal Blue has a tendency to look black in low light situations but sparkles in the sun. It uses synthetic oil so oil changes are not needed as often but is more expensive. Back seat has limited leg room as is expected in this car's segment but the trunk still has lots of room and the seats fold down for more storage capacity. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone looking for good gas mileage. Car handles corners well and has the power shifting so you can take control if you want."

Best small car overall

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Great fun to drive, great mileage, best interface"

Cons: "No manual in 2.5 L engine"

"When shopping I drove all the small cars that came in a hatchback, and that came in manual. This one was the most fun to drive except the Focus ST and Fiesta ST. It gets the best gas mileage. I think it also looks the best. So got this one. Nine months in, it is awesome. No problems, it drives like a dream, and the user interface of the car is better than any other car I've driven. The knob that controls the stereo, GPS, your Facebook page, etc, is just about flawless, and syncs perfectly with the screen. The screen btw is in the perfect spot. It is insane- it can go through my phone contacts, update my Facebook status, find the nearest WaWa, show me the traffic report, guide me to any destination. And the key is it works better than any other system I've seen. Driving the car is fantastic. A notch below sports car, but my 2.0 manual is super responsive, and the car corners like a dream. A monitor tracks your overall mileage and I am at 34.8 mpg, which includes many hours of idling during last year's snowy winter. It was around 30 in March and has been climbing ever since. The gas mileage has been just as good as advertised. Interior is okay, stereo is okay, but honestly I'm not a connoisseur of those things. Rear storage space is smaller than I expected, due to the way they make things aerodynamic, but still enough for long camping trips with two mountain bikes inside. Overall I have only positive things to say!"

Great little car

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"I drive this to and from work every day. all surface streets gets 28 to 30 mpg."