2014 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,451 - $20,940.

10/8.5

9.3

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Good driving dynamics but issues with navi

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Good driving dynamics, reponsive, fun to drive"

Cons: "could get little pricy, nav issue"

"First time purchasing Mazda cars. looks nice and many options (safety and convenience features) than similar vehicle class(small sedan). I got 2014 Mazda sGT with tech package. Great radar cruise control and high beam control, not to mention land departure warning system! high tech in a afforable small sedan. However, after 2000 miles (about 2 months after I purchased), I noticed auto-reboot on my nav unit while driving. It continued to do so until I completely shut off the car and restart. Mazda dealer updated the nav to a newer version. I thought it solved the problem. NO. It came back again. long story short. Now, 5500miles in 5 months of owning the vehicle, I visited my local dealer 4 times regarding nav problem. I know the manufacturer is still working on fixing the issue(s) with nav unit. get a car without Nav, then you'll be fine. little lower MPG than advertised with normal driving. (not spirited driving)"

best mazda 3 ever

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

"driving dynamics:responds to my feelings"

Excellent commute automobile

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Bluetooth, infotainment, gas mileage"

"traded a 2010 Mazda 3i for a much more upgraded 2014 Mazda 3i SV sedan it has improved after 4 years its more safer and comfortable. The engine seems quieter and powerfully smooth in performance and controls are outstanding. I love the interior in bolstered seats with heated memory, remote start, blind spot warning, lane departure warning, TomTom navigation, Pandora capability, Bluetooth, rearview camera, LED lights and Infotainment center. The Mazda is sportier and drives very smooth with SKYACTIV technology engine it has on all the handling on this sporty compact sedan. Gas mileage is great on 41 mpg while being a business coworker its excellent on fuel economy just LOVE! LOVE! LOVE MY MAZDA ''ZOOM'' ''ZOOM'' its a very beautiful car looks like a Lexus from the rear end after driving a boring looking cheap vehicle I think Mazda has giving the 3i SV a more makeover on everything its more smooth in a awesome ride and controls are greater."

top notch

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

"amazing car"

It's fun to drive, powerful, comfortable & sexy:)

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "This car is so fun to drive and has great power!"

Cons: "Infotainment system has some bugs that need work"

"Traded in my honda civic for the Mazda3 GT s hatchback and haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, the civic was very reliable and cheap to maintain but a total dud to drive (even with a manual transmission). Love love love driving my new Mazda. It handles great, has the power I always craved but never got from my civic and it feels well made and safe. The interior is comfortable and kinda sexy at the same time. Didn't think I needed the heated leather seats with dual climate control but now that I have them I can't imagine my commute without them! Sound system also makes for a great driving experience - infotainment system has some bugs but I hear Mazda has software updates to address these so I need to bring it to the Dealer to uploaded these; apparently the fix is free. I did spend more than I would have liked for the top of the line model but if you don't want all the bells and whistles you can get a more reasonably priced model."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next