2014 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,434 - $16,873.

10/8.5

9.5

Based on 15 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Excellent commute automobile

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Bluetooth, infotainment, gas mileage"

"traded a 2010 Mazda 3i for a much more upgraded 2014 Mazda 3i SV sedan it has improved after 4 years its more safer and comfortable. The engine seems quieter and powerfully smooth in performance and controls are outstanding. I love the interior in bolstered seats with heated memory, remote start, blind spot warning, lane departure warning, TomTom navigation, Pandora capability, Bluetooth, rearview camera, LED lights and Infotainment center. The Mazda is sportier and drives very smooth with SKYACTIV technology engine it has on all the handling on this sporty compact sedan. Gas mileage is great on 41 mpg while being a business coworker its excellent on fuel economy just LOVE! LOVE! LOVE MY MAZDA ''ZOOM'' ''ZOOM'' its a very beautiful car looks like a Lexus from the rear end after driving a boring looking cheap vehicle I think Mazda has giving the 3i SV a more makeover on everything its more smooth in a awesome ride and controls are greater."

top notch

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

"amazing car"

It's fun to drive, powerful, comfortable & sexy:)

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "This car is so fun to drive and has great power!"

Cons: "Infotainment system has some bugs that need work"

"Traded in my honda civic for the Mazda3 GT s hatchback and haven't looked back. Don't get me wrong, the civic was very reliable and cheap to maintain but a total dud to drive (even with a manual transmission). Love love love driving my new Mazda. It handles great, has the power I always craved but never got from my civic and it feels well made and safe. The interior is comfortable and kinda sexy at the same time. Didn't think I needed the heated leather seats with dual climate control but now that I have them I can't imagine my commute without them! Sound system also makes for a great driving experience - infotainment system has some bugs but I hear Mazda has software updates to address these so I need to bring it to the Dealer to uploaded these; apparently the fix is free. I did spend more than I would have liked for the top of the line model but if you don't want all the bells and whistles you can get a more reasonably priced model."

Better than expected fun,looks, mpg,

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Driver's car, lots of fun"

Cons: "None so far"

show room

"Car feels and drives more like a much more expensive car. Plenty of get up and go and very nimble on it's feet. Lots of room in the back . The mpg is as stated or better. Has a sports car feel. Even the doors feel solid.Nice sound system with the tech package. Mazda sure has got this one right. The Zoom zoom is back!"

show room

2014 Mazda3 S Grand Touring 4 door

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Features, interior quality, handlng, mpg"

Cons: "Early gears are high, 2.5 needs manual, poor tires"

"Traded from a Mitsubishi Evo to this car after growing tired with the other cars' ride, terrible mpg and interior, road noise, and general maintenance costs and the fact that I was paying for a "race car" that I rarely enjoyed in that fashion. The fact that I chose this car speaks volumes of the Mazda's features and capabilities as a daily driver for someone who wants some fun and lots of features in their daily commute. So far I absolutely love this car and feel like it is an excellent travelling companion ! Responsive engine and great handling for a fwd as well as very light compared to most cars on the road. Mine has the tech package so the only thing I would change would be the factory tires (aweful in snow) and maybe 10-15 more hp and to decrease the gearing in the first few gears. Love this car so much that I would happily trade for one with a manual down the road !"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next