2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,742 - $23,421.

10/8.1

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

FANTASTIC MACHINE

By on Thursday, September 09, 2010

"Great car bought it new 2010 grand touring fully loaded......best money ever spent ....nuff said."

By on Thursday, September 09, 2010

went zoom zoom on my first car!

By on Wednesday, September 08, 2010

"I bought this car last march 2010, I was initially thinking of getting a corolla sport but after test driving the mazda3 I was hooked. Got an iTouring 2.0 A/T, it drives well and handles well, so fun to drive sometimes I don't reaiize that I'm driving over the limit. Love to drive it on highways, and I love how it handles sharp turns with great ease. Bluetooth works like a charm with my iPhone, love how the dashboard lights up at night, It was love at first sight with my mazda."

In love again.

By on Sunday, September 05, 2010

"I just bought my Mazda3 4 days ago, it might be too early to tell but I am in love. I was driving a Hyundai Accent and really there is no comparison (obviously) but I never knew I was missing anything until I drove my Mazda. It handles like a dream; the road noise is about the same as my accent but that is a small price to pay for everything I have in it. I have the Mazda3 hatchback sport 2.5 it has blue tooth and it's an automatic. I opted out of getting the Bose System and sunroof, I had a sunroof in my Accent I never used and the basic sound system has worked out fine. I have the Copper Red Mica color, it is beautiful! I only have two complaints. The blue tooth is hard of hearing if you are driving on the freeway, I didn't have my phonebook set up yet and had to try over 20 times to get the number right, and the paint on the door handle has already chipped off. The dealer has agreed to fix it, given it happened the first day I took it home (they had put a coating on it to protect the paint) I picked it up without looking over the car and I literally drove it home and parked it in my drive way and when I came out to look it over and admire it I noticed paint missing on the passenger back door. That is a little disappointing given I just got it, but other than that I love my car, I love the price ($19000) is what I ended up getting it for $900 below invoice (I'm all about negotiating) and I got the first oil change for free out of them:) I will recommend this car to anyone; I have no buyer remorse what so ever, I am sad though that while they are fixing the paint I won’t have it to drive☹"

Mazda and Toyota

By on Sunday, August 22, 2010

"I probably have the only Mazda 3 that thinks it's a Toyota. I have had a problem with a runaway engine ever since this car had 666 miles on it. Fortunately, the problem happens only when the car is braking to a stop. The solution. put the car in neutral and shut the engine off. This has happened more than 7 times in less than 4,000 miles. Mazda's solution? Install a black box computer and keep on driving it. (They have no idea what causes it to happen). Because of this, my confidence in the car is greatly diminished. The knowledge that this could happen again at any time is nerve rattling. The car rides stiff. You feel every crack in the road. Other than these items, the Mazda 3 is a great car. I may think twice about buying another one, but I expect that won't be for another 10 years, or so."

See if you qualify for