2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,713 - $23,400.

10/8.1

Based on 316 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Fun and Stylish

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I had been looking at the Mazda3 prior to the redesign and I was upset that they were no longer producing the Velocity Red. I am glad I waited a few more months. While I was vacationing in PuertoRico in April 2009 I had the 2010 as a rental vehicle, it had 0 miles on it and almost 1,000 when I returned it. I extended my vacation and drove the car all over the island. When I returned to the US I bought a 3sGT with all the options. The only complaint I have is that the dealer told me I would be able to have the German Navigation Language pack installed. After two trips back to the dealer they told me that it was not an option in the United States (but French and Spanish are). The SmartKey is wonderful, but the "AutoLock" feature is a little quirky. If I open the passenger door first, by the time I walk around to the driverside the doors have already re-locked. I am also not thrilled that I have to return to the dealer for programming some of the options. Being the first in my area to have the car it definately got noticed. Now I am seeing more and more on the road. But it is still a head turner."

Cheap Speed!

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"Man is this car a blast to drive. I take a wrong turn or miss my work just so I would have to drive just a little more now with this car. I love the styling, I don’t care what anyone says about the front end, I love the smile! This car also handles like a dream. Only complaint I would have is that there we no HID headlight option. If you like speed and just having fun, get this car now! Go on, I don’t know why your still reading this! GO!"

What a bargain!

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"I purchased a fully loaded 3 GT in March and couldn't be happier with my purchase! It's a blast to drive even though I think it could benefit from some additional power. With all the bells and whistles that this car comes with, I can't believe it can be had for under $30k! It only took a 20 minutes behind the wheel of one to figure out that the redesigned 3 was right for me. The interior is better than some cars costing twice(!) as much design is eye candy. Mazda doesn't forget about the small details either - I love how the climate controls blink red or blue depending on how you are adjusting the temp and the ambient glow at night is just right. The looks of the new 3 are love or hate, and I for one was not one of its fans to begin with. Now that I've had it for awhile I have really warmed up to the styling and it makes just about everything else I see on the way to and from work look outdated. My neighbor liked mine so much, he purchased a 3 a month later. If you haven't yet, go test drive one and thank me later!"

After 1 year still in love

By on Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Best new car I ever purchased still as solid after 1 year as the day I drove it home. Great styling fun to drive good mileage lots of features at a price that is very reasonable."

Performance and Luxury for under $25K

By on Monday, July 19, 2010

"I got the 5 door hatchback S trim Grand Touring 5 spd Auto w/Manual shift gate and Bose/Moonroof package. Maybe it is because I drove my '98 bone stock Toyota Tacoma for 10 years prior, but I can't say enough about this car and it just feels like a massive upgrade to me. I checked out other cars in it's class and it just blows them away. I didn't want to be stuck driving some boring economy car with no character like a civic or corolla and was willing to go so far as to pay an extra 10 grand for an entry level German sports sedan, but this car delivers and then some. The ride is very sporty due to superior handling, excellent suspension and a 2.5 liter DOHC 16 valve performance engine - a nice amount of power for a car in this size. Sure, you could go low-budget and go for the base 2 liter, but engine in the sport models is larger than any engine in its class and once you experience it, you'll be willing to give up the extra few miles per gallon. I must admit I am not entirely happy with the mileage, but that is mainly because I can't resist winding it up and getting on it, especially when on freeways. This car is a highway machine and always feels like there is an untapped amount of headroom/reserve power available for passing and jumping on it. Ive clocked a nice 8 seconds from 0-60. I couldn't find one with a manual tranny in L.A. and was skeptical of the automatic, but this is a sophisticated and responsive automatic transmission. The adaptive shift logic reacts and adjusts based on terrain and throttle input and the manual shift gate allows you to hold gears, accelerate fast and use engine breaking on hills. The moonroof/Bose package is cool and its a good stereo. Great interior and practical hatchback. Can't lose. I got the car for $21,500 at 0% financing. Unbeatable!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25