2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,711 - $23,398.

10/8.1

Based on 321 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

needs more for the price

By on Monday, November 08, 2010

"This vehicle lacks space in the back seat it is very tight for comfort if you happen to have a full car load, and for a sedan I don't think thats good enough. I am Nissan lover but I couldn't afford the Altima this time around , I have fallen on hard times , so my next thought was the Sentra but I din't want to drop in trim level or class for the car. But so far i'm dissapointed in Mazda maybe the Mazda6 is awesome but then your really paying out. This car here there is no temp gage i can't beleive that didn't notice till I was stating it up very earlyin the morning and was waiting for the engine to get warm before I took off. there is no pep for this car yes I know its just a 4 cyl. but the horse power is very low I hadthe same HP on my 2001 Altima that is 9 yrs ago, the Altima is much higher than the 144 you get with this car, but most of all for a 4 cyl. with low HP the fuel economy should be awesome but its not I don't get what the sticker suggested by any means, last the manual says it has a 14 gal. tank but when I fuel I can on;y squeeze in 10 gal. I have seen other people not this inthere reviews as well. only putting in10 gal. is great when you consider the cost of gas but it just maenstht your also stopping to gas up more. I jut did atrip to Toronto I topped off here in MA. fueled agin in upstate NY. and had to fuel up again before I left Toronto, agin in lower state NY. and then had to fill up so I could gt to work that following week so 4 times just to go on a road trip that is 1200 miles round trip"

3 SPEED

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"Zoom Zoom Baby!"

LOVE This Car!!!

By on Monday, November 01, 2010

"I just bought this car two weeks ago. I did loads of research before purchasing it. I was mainly concerned with getting better fuel milage, wanted the dark interior (I have a 5 year old and a mechanic as a fiance), and the manual tranny. I got all that and more for under 18k...This is the best car I have ever owned and I have had a lot of cars. Has so many extra features that make me love the car more every time I get in it. Tons of room for a compact car and so much fun to drive...LOVE the telescoping steering wheel colomn. If you can find something better..........BUY IT! However, you won't..not for the price!"

Soooo much fun, it should be illegal

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Just bought a fully loaded 2011 Mazda 3 over a week ago. Oh my, this baby is WICKED FUN. The interior is spacious enough for 4 adults, 5 if you've got that many friends. :) And the drive. Wow. It feels like a sporty race car, that's how much fun it is. My passengers are floored when I tell them it has only a 4 cyl engine. The gas mileage is pretty good for this type of vehicle. I could probably get better gas mileage, but then again, with the way I've been having fun with it, I don't expect to in the near future. I gave it a 4 star for Reliability because I've only owned it for little over a week but I don't anticipate any huge problems since I've heard (and read) that Mazdas are pretty awesome cars. Highly recommended. Zoom Zoom!"

spees 3 vary fast

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"bought a speed 3 a few months ago vary fast priced lancer evo. and subaru sti the mazda was the better car for the $"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25