2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,816 - $18,740.

10/8.1

Based on 340 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Love it!

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "bluetooth, telescopic steering wheel, auxiliary power (always on)"

Cons: "price of s trim, no usb port"

"I've had this car for only 3 months but I've loved every minute of it. It was my first brand new purchase and I have no regrets! I use the bluetooth the most out of all the features, and I never thought I would be able to go from a coupe to a sedan but the mazda3 maintains the sportiness and even the handling of many coupes on the market today. Highly recommended, a blast to drive!"

BEST CAR, HANDS DOWN

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NOTHING"

"My 2011 Mazda 3 i Touring is almost a year old and I could not be happier with it's performance. Great on gas, comfortable, roomy inside, and not to mention the exterior is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I have the pearl white and I just fall more in love with it everyday. I love driving it, the radio is amazing... I could go on and on. I don't have any complaints, which is a big thing for me because I always found something wrong with previous vehicles I've had. I love love LOVE my car. If you're looking for a great car at a great price with many great features- this should be your pick."

LOVE LOVE LOVE My Zoom-Zoom

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Great price, super fun to drive, excellent exterior"

Cons: "None!"

"I can't praise this car enough. I traded in my Camaro for a 3, wanting something with 4 doors and a legitimate backseat. I LOVE it! Super cute, comfortable and oh so fun to drive!"

2012 Mazda 3 S Touring

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive , good mileage, good power for 4 cyl, great price."

Cons: "Doesn't come with fries."

"Got this car for my 16 year old daughter and I am an occasional driver. I fell in love with this car as much as she has. Comfort...has firm but not harsh ride and handles well in curves. Power....The 2.5L has the power to take hills nicely, passes cars smoothly and has no problems getting onto the Interstate. Mileage..... Sticker says 22 city and 29 hwy. However on the interstate with the cruise set to 75mph we get 32mpg, just regular driving (we live 8 miles out of town so a mix of country roads and small town USA) we get 27mpg. So I am thrilled to be getting so much over what the sticker says. Convience.....For a small economy car this trim comes with plenty. Power windows, locks and mirrors. Keyless entry, power moon roof and Bose 265 watt center point system are standard. While the Bose doesnt quiet have thump of my wifes CX7 Grand Touring Bose, it does sound really darn good. Style....just a good looking car inside and out. Front are sporty wrap around type and are comfortable. Inside is laid out nicely. Outside it has really nice lines and solid paint job. Summary....This car is a pleasure to drive, has many options that are standard, gets good milage, has plenty of power for a 4 cyl and comes in at a good price, has a good satey rating and is a nice starter car for a kid. In fact I like so much I wish I was a kid again. Just fun to drive."

Very fun to drive!

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great on gas, reliable, hatchback model is for men and women!"

Cons: "Needs more horsepower."

"The only complaint is horsepower. This car is a lot of fun to drive. Takes turns easy and the cockpit is convenient. All the controls are easily accessible and the steering wheel buttons are of good quality. "they don't feel like they will be breaking anytime soon.""