2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,983 - $16,656.

10/8.1

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

3 SPEED

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"Zoom Zoom Baby!"

LOVE This Car!!!

By on Monday, November 01, 2010

"I just bought this car two weeks ago. I did loads of research before purchasing it. I was mainly concerned with getting better fuel milage, wanted the dark interior (I have a 5 year old and a mechanic as a fiance), and the manual tranny. I got all that and more for under 18k...This is the best car I have ever owned and I have had a lot of cars. Has so many extra features that make me love the car more every time I get in it. Tons of room for a compact car and so much fun to drive...LOVE the telescoping steering wheel colomn. If you can find something better..........BUY IT! However, you won't..not for the price!"

Soooo much fun, it should be illegal

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Just bought a fully loaded 2011 Mazda 3 over a week ago. Oh my, this baby is WICKED FUN. The interior is spacious enough for 4 adults, 5 if you've got that many friends. :) And the drive. Wow. It feels like a sporty race car, that's how much fun it is. My passengers are floored when I tell them it has only a 4 cyl engine. The gas mileage is pretty good for this type of vehicle. I could probably get better gas mileage, but then again, with the way I've been having fun with it, I don't expect to in the near future. I gave it a 4 star for Reliability because I've only owned it for little over a week but I don't anticipate any huge problems since I've heard (and read) that Mazdas are pretty awesome cars. Highly recommended. Zoom Zoom!"

spees 3 vary fast

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"bought a speed 3 a few months ago vary fast priced lancer evo. and subaru sti the mazda was the better car for the $"

All around value

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I love the performance and ease of use. The advanced key, auto headlights, auto a/c, responsive acceleration, memory power seat, strong braking, excellent Bose sound, navigation and function display in line of sight, good gas mileage and all the bells & whistles found on luxury cars makes this car very comfortable and easy to live with. The price to features ratio makes it a great value. I just get in (no need to get keys out) and enjoy the drive. It is especially great in stop and go driving. i have had the 2010 Mazda3 s Grand Touring sedan with all options for 3,000 miles."

See if you qualify for