2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,729 - $16,544.

10/8.1

Based on 340 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Love it!

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pros: "bluetooth, telescopic steering wheel, auxiliary power (always on)"

Cons: "price of s trim, no usb port"

"I've had this car for only 3 months but I've loved every minute of it. It was my first brand new purchase and I have no regrets! I use the bluetooth the most out of all the features, and I never thought I would be able to go from a coupe to a sedan but the mazda3 maintains the sportiness and even the handling of many coupes on the market today. Highly recommended, a blast to drive!"

Fun to drive, good mileage, quiet, sporty ride

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun car, pretty quiet, great mileage & handling"

Cons: "Little tight fit inside, but it's an economy car"

"Traded my 10 year old Mazda MPV for a new 2013 Mazda 3i hatchback. MPV was very reliable, so the Mazda 3 was an easy choice. Got 37 mpg on first tank, so mileage should be excellent. No wind noise from windows and pretty quiet overall. Compared Focus, Elantra, and Civic but I felt the skyactiv on the Mazda was a better engineering design. This car is fun to drive. After driving the Mazda 3 for about 2 weeks, I drove my 2008 Honda Accord and it felt clunky compared to the feel of the Mazda. Also like the keyless entry & start, bluetooth, and USB port for using my ipod. I have the upgraded Bose sound system, which is nice, but a bit overpriced like most Bose equipment. I think the 6 speed auto transmission with 2.0L engine works well, though the transmission tends to shift quickly at lower rpm. Probably setup that way to maximize fuel economy. I am satisfied with the black interior, although adding some additional color would likely dress it up a bit more. There are a lot of control buttons on the steering wheel that can be a little overwhelming at first. I like the fairly simplistic layout of the dash controls though. Can't really go wrong with buying this car. It's considered an economy car, but it feels like much, much more."

LOVE IT

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, fun to drive"

"Purchased this car back in May, and never had a better car, or driving experience. Able to take tight turns, and have the feel of power without sacrificing the gas milage. I have been averaging around 37 mpg in city on average. back seat interior is small and can be crowded, but overall this is a fantastic car!"

Mazda Speed3

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

"This is my second Speed3 in a row. First was silver. This one is black. The best car I have owned in 45 years. Practical. Large enough that I can put 2 bikes in the back with room left over for luggage. Gets 31 MPG all day long on my 1,000 mile trips. Change oil every 6,000 miles and buy new tires every 30,000 miles. That's it for maintenance. Fun to drive. Turbo provides plenty of get up and go. Excellent handling/steering. Great sound system. Cool leather/cloth interior. Simple the best practical and fun to drive car hands down in the last 5 years."

08' Mazda3 made me a believer/ 12' made me a lifer

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Cost, Reliability, MPG"

Cons: "Not a fan of the Rain-Sensing Wipers"

"Own the 12' i Touring Mazda 3 and it's fantastic! No other compact sedan can compare to the joy this car gives you. If you're looking for a car that gives you the feeling of control, responsiveness and genuine enjoyment, look no further. Throw in the outstanding fuel economy and you have the perfect compact package. Test drive the car and you'll see!"