2013 Mazda MAZDA3 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,410 - $18,144.

10/8.1

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

I LOVE my MAZDA3

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, great gas mileage, good pick up"

Cons: "Bluetoth has trouble connecting on rare occasion"

"I've owned my MAZDA3 as my primary car for just about 2 years now, and it has been an awesome car! I commute 100 miles round trip each day, so I need a comfortable car which gets good gas mileage. My MAZDA3 has delivered on both of those points in spades. This sporty hatchback also provides enough trunk space and back seat room to allow me to take road trips with my wife and 2 young children (and occasionally our dog as well), with everyone staying comfortable and with enough room to go around. I have been completely happy with this car since the day I drove it off the lot!"

Best performance value

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "High performance with the utility of a hatchback"

Cons: "Hard acceleration produces torque steer."

"The 2010 to 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 is the best performance car value today. It is a very civilized car as well, so you can drive it hard or drive it easy depending on the situation. I like the fact that it’s not available as an automatic, unlike many performance-oriented cars. Driving a 6-speed manual these days really separates the men from the boys (sorry ladies). And I get great gas mileage on trips as a result. I don’t miss the sunroof. It adds weight and cost. As a hatchback with the special roof spoiler, it really sets it apart from the ho-hum Mazda3. And the 18” wheels look really great! People seem to notice them right away. Over the last 4 years, I have not had to visit the dealer for any problems, unlike a lot of more expensive brands. So I’m a happy camper. I’m also surprised at how well the trade-in value is today, around $17.5K in very good condition, according to the KBB."

Not a 10 as this is not an EVO but.....

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "very fun to drive, interior quality, and mods"

Cons: "smiley face"

"This car comes really close to it. I love this car. it's very modifiable. you can literally take this car and it will outperform in a heartbeat. my suggestion if buying this vehicle is to do some research on mazda speed forums. you will get all the info you need and on what to look for in a used as these cars could literally be beaten by someone who just doesn't know how to modify or just a bad owner. If i had to change something it would be the smiley face on it. but it's true to its nature as it will leave you smiling too."

I love this car, would buy again!

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great price, stylish, and feel safe."

"It took me a while to find the right car for me, and I have to say, I love my car. The style and price were just icing on the cake. I feel like it is a quality car with great mileage. I will continue to buy Mazda because of how much I love my car."

Great combination of performance and practicality

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Performance and Value"

Cons: "Acceleration in lower gears is governed"

"This car was a great value @ around $26K, delivering 265 HP, bluetooth, navigation, and a great sound system. The Speed3 handles very well, although there is a little torque steer at play especially when accelerating rapidly. The manual transmission is smooth and easy to operate, and acceleration is outstanding in 3rd and 4th gear. I believe the engine is governed in 1st and 2nd gear, so the car doesn't really take off from the start. The power and accessories come at a small price - seats are manual as are the headlights. Gas mileage is great - around 25 MPG in mixed driving which exceeds the dealer's published figure I believe. The Tech package is money well spent for the push button ignition, premium sound, and navigation (although the navigation is quite small, it's functional). Overall, there is plenty of room for 4 people plus storage in the hatch, and the car is a blast to drive."

See if you qualify for