2012 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 391 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

a guaranteed winner

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "quick, nimble, well equipped, good value"

"You owe it to yourself to go drive one of these cars if you are in this market. The SKYACTIVE engine is just phenomenal! This is one quick, nimble little sedan that outdoes the competition hands down. The 6-speed transmission is just snick-snick incredible thru the gears. Even with uh, "spirited" driving I am seeing 30 mpg, I can't wait to get it out on the highway on a long trip. 40 mpg should be no problem."

Great car with loads of features.

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Tons of options."

Cons: "Can't edit the navigation while car is in motion."

"I was really surprised with the amount of features on this vehicle for the price at around $26k it has adaptive front lighting with bi xenon HID headlamps, push button start, leather, moon roof, navigation, and on the sat. radio you can rewind live radio.Even luxury brands dont have all the features on my car. I bought it in March of 2009 and have had no mechanical issues at all it drives just like new with just under 55k miles on it shifts just as smooth as the day I bought it."

My 3rd Mazda - GREAT car!

By on Friday, March 8, 2013

Pros: "Zoom-Zoom, comfy front, easy and fun to drive"

Cons: "short on back seat leg room, back seat cup holders"

"Excellent vehicle for the $$. Be cautious about buying the extras - you'll get upside down (balance due vs value of car) - otherwise it's amazing. PROS: Zoom-Zoom is for real - I have to use the cruise to watch my speed! Quick start, smooth, quiet ride. Corners nicely. Features all reasonably placed - very "user friendly". No trips to the service dept except for scheduled maintenance and the optional alarm (see CONS), better yet, no hard "up-sell" from the service staff! :) CONS: Back seat is short on leg room - even for kids. Also, I have trouble with the alarm every winter - if it's below 50, the alarm goes off when the sun hits in the a.m. - wierd, I know - but they haven't been able to fix it. Cup holders in back seat are not designed well - don't really hold cups . . . All in all though, I'm sold on Mazda and would be hard pressed to buy anything else!"

My Favorite Car So Far!

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Put's a smile on your face everytime."

Cons: "Not so good gas mileage, No power seats"

"Traded in a more expensive VW CC for this car and no regrets. So much fun to drive, driving performance and handling very close to that of a BMW. The seats are very high quality and comfortable on long trips unlike some other cars in it's class. The installed exhaust is of good quality and nice and throaty when you step on it. Simple mods (exhaust and intake) will make this car sound like a race car, all for under $1000 extra, if the user wants it a louder. For under $30,000, you can't compare this to anything else. Oh and don't forget, the headlights move with the steering wheel! My first Mazda, the other Japanese cars don't compare to this."

My Best Commuter

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, handling, mpg"

Cons: "Not the quietest; but I'll trade it with the Pros"

"I purchased my Mazda3 i Touring 6-speed Automatic sedan, brand new, last February 2012. So far after 1500 miles, I still love my new commuter. I love the looks, inside and out, its Bluetooth capability, its handling and its MPG. Currently, I am getting 28 MPG city, roughly 33 MPG city/freeway combined"