2012 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 389 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

One worth checking out!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Pricing with the options, fun to drive, great look"

Cons: "Key fob battery dies fast"

"The mazda3 is for car owners that want to be outside of the norm but within budget. As a woman I want my vehicle to be eye-catching and amazing to look at inside and out. As a daily driver I want to be comfortable in my car and know it will keep up with my lead foot all the way. The mazda3 fulfills this and so much more. Do not get me wrong, I am a car fanatic. I want to know about the car from bumper to bumper which typically leaves me knowing more than the person selling the vehicle to me. For the cost, buyers will get more for their money out of a Mazda than any other car I have yet to own. After two years I still enjoy getting in and starting the car. I still enjoy the ride and handling of the vehicle. I can still truly say that I love my car. After owning six new cars, the Mazda is the only one I am still enjoying after two years. But do not just read the reviews and decide from that. Go out and test drive cars of the same value or the same interior options. The Mazda will stand out against all others. Happiest Mazda owner ever! Reilynd PS I own the Mazda 3 s-sport with technology and Bose sound package. 2.5 4-cylinder 4-door sedan. Previously I owned a Honda pilot, Chevy extreme s10, Suzuki, Saturn, Pontiac , and Subaru WRX which I still have. I test drove so many cars in the same category as the Mazda 3 and spent months researching the cars before buying the Mazda. Although I was not extremely pleased with the dealership I dealt with I would fully recommend this car to friends and family which I have done."

LOVE IT

By on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, fun to drive"

"Purchased this car back in May, and never had a better car, or driving experience. Able to take tight turns, and have the feel of power without sacrificing the gas milage. I have been averaging around 37 mpg in city on average. back seat interior is small and can be crowded, but overall this is a fantastic car!"

Love this car!

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Great Style, MPG, Fun to drive, great price"

Cons: "Has a cold start but noise dies down in seconds"

Just after I washed her :)

"I absolutely love my Mazda 3 iTouring with Skyactiv! I love the design inside and out and the gas mileage is awesome! I average around 38-39mpg I do a lot of highway driving. I love the way it handles and that it's got some pep to it and I know I have that power if I need it. The speakers are nice and the bluetooth wireless is great. I plan on having this car for a long long time."

Just after I washed her :)

Fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy, good looks, fun to drive,"

Cons: "FWD, no tow capacity,"

"When I test-drove 2012 stickshift, I really enjoyed it and I ended up getting a brand new 2013 when it only had 7 miles on it! I traded in 2007 Jeep Wrangler two door. I loved the Jeep, but it was not practical with two kids and a dog. I always wanted to get a stickshift and Mazda 3 is awesome. I really like it a lot. It's fun to drive. It has a pretty good sound system. I wish it had a little bit more of bass, but I think I am going to keep the OEM stereo. Some says the interior is cheap, but I disagree. It has really nice color scheme. The driving seat is comfortable. i haven't sat anywhere else yet. I have a hatchback and the room is a quite improvement from the wrangler. One thing I don't like about it is that I have to take a driver out from my golf back so that the golf club can fit. I gave a nine on reliability as I don't really know how it's going to be. I trust in Mazda, so I am not too concerned about it. I love the new keyless start system. You don't take the key out to get in the car, or when you get out. I don't know why this is not really addressed in any other reviews! Bluetooth work great. I also like how I can use a flash drive to play music. I went to buy a 32GB flash drive for about 20 bucks and plug it in and I have my entire CD collection on the car. I haven't even filled a tank yet. I am about a half way down with 250 miles. on a full tank, I am expecting it will have a 500-mile range. Per the car computer, I am averaging 34MPG at the average speed of 24MPH. I will miss the Jeep in the summer, but I sure won't miss its fuel economy and impracticability! I really enjoy driving it and I am happy!"

Great and reliable for the cost

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

"The car handles like a sports car, it is a very smooth vehicle to drive and very comfortable. I enjoy driving in this car. So far very reliable have not had a single issue as i creep up on the 40k mileage mark."