2012 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 370 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Mazda Speed3

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

"This is my second Speed3 in a row. First was silver. This one is black. The best car I have owned in 45 years. Practical. Large enough that I can put 2 bikes in the back with room left over for luggage. Gets 31 MPG all day long on my 1,000 mile trips. Change oil every 6,000 miles and buy new tires every 30,000 miles. That's it for maintenance. Fun to drive. Turbo provides plenty of get up and go. Excellent handling/steering. Great sound system. Cool leather/cloth interior. Simple the best practical and fun to drive car hands down in the last 5 years."

LOVE IT

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, fun to drive"

"Purchased this car back in May, and never had a better car, or driving experience. Able to take tight turns, and have the feel of power without sacrificing the gas milage. I have been averaging around 37 mpg in city on average. back seat interior is small and can be crowded, but overall this is a fantastic car!"

Solid reliable vehicle with power and economy, fun

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

Pros: "fuel economy, ease of maintenance, styling"

Cons: "need leather seats, power needs improvement"

"I have owned this car for 9 months with 23,000 miles in central NH. I travel a minimum of 100 miles / day over rough roads communting to work. This car is solid and starts quick, cruises well on the highway also and handles the rough back country roads of NH adequately. In snow with snow tires its reasonably solid except for conditions where a 4 WD vehicle is needed. Fuel economy is exceptional with normal blended highway and city consistently at 37-39 MPG. Based on my previous experience with a Mazdaspeed 3 I long for a little more power under the hood, however I fill up only once / week now and that's a huge savings. Though the cloth seats are OK I prefer leather for better comfort. I would buy this car again, but would like to see more power without sacrificing fuel economy. I drive 30-32,000 miles / year."

08' Mazda3 made me a believer/ 12' made me a lifer

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Cost, Reliability, MPG"

Cons: "Not a fan of the Rain-Sensing Wipers"

"Own the 12' i Touring Mazda 3 and it's fantastic! No other compact sedan can compare to the joy this car gives you. If you're looking for a car that gives you the feeling of control, responsiveness and genuine enjoyment, look no further. Throw in the outstanding fuel economy and you have the perfect compact package. Test drive the car and you'll see!"

One worth checking out!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Pricing with the options, fun to drive, great look"

Cons: "Key fob battery dies fast"

"The mazda3 is for car owners that want to be outside of the norm but within budget. As a woman I want my vehicle to be eye-catching and amazing to look at inside and out. As a daily driver I want to be comfortable in my car and know it will keep up with my lead foot all the way. The mazda3 fulfills this and so much more. Do not get me wrong, I am a car fanatic. I want to know about the car from bumper to bumper which typically leaves me knowing more than the person selling the vehicle to me. For the cost, buyers will get more for their money out of a Mazda than any other car I have yet to own. After two years I still enjoy getting in and starting the car. I still enjoy the ride and handling of the vehicle. I can still truly say that I love my car. After owning six new cars, the Mazda is the only one I am still enjoying after two years. But do not just read the reviews and decide from that. Go out and test drive cars of the same value or the same interior options. The Mazda will stand out against all others. Happiest Mazda owner ever! Reilynd PS I own the Mazda 3 s-sport with technology and Bose sound package. 2.5 4-cylinder 4-door sedan. Previously I owned a Honda pilot, Chevy extreme s10, Suzuki, Saturn, Pontiac , and Subaru WRX which I still have. I test drove so many cars in the same category as the Mazda 3 and spent months researching the cars before buying the Mazda. Although I was not extremely pleased with the dealership I dealt with I would fully recommend this car to friends and family which I have done."