2012 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Nice tuner car to mod

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "Cheap alternative to STI, has similar HP as EVO"

Cons: "Seats are very stanced for long drives"

"Torquey and always wants more. It is highly de-tuned from the factory. So I suggest an Accessport to unlock its full potential. Gears 1-3 are limited and gas mileage is poor if you are romping it around. Get around 31mpg with careful highway driving. Downside is the heavy steering, other wise grips the road."

This car is fun.

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive."

Cons: "Premium gas."

"Drove in Europe for 20 years, Audis, BMWs, Minis, and Alfa. This car is every bit as fun to drive."

Peppy little ride

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Zippy, great economy, sporty looks"

Cons: "Small, not a lot of hauling space."

"Mazda makes a sporty, peppy ride in this 2012 Mazda 3. The fuel efficiency is terrific: I get about 30 mpg, up to 36 on longer highway runs. My biggest complaints about mine are that it didn't come with cruise control, and it's just too small for me. The trunk is roomy, but access dimensions prevent loading any actual furniture in it, and the back doors are likewise lacking in height/ width to allow Hauling anything remotely oversized."

Engineering is equal to the best

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "Fantastic drive, gr8 daily commuter, economical"

Cons: "Road noise, relatively high revs at highway speeds"

Snow day in Memphis, TN

"What a fantastic little car! We are a Mazda family with 7 vehicles and safety, road holding and fun to drive is always our criteria. This car feels heavier and has more roll than the Protege I had before but it is much more comfortable - especially on the longer trips. The 2.0 engine is very peppy and the stick-shift allows one to handle busy traffic with ease. The way the car feels "on you" is second to none. My daily commute includes a stretch of freeway, a school zone and a residential area. Nothing better for a daily commuter in my opinion. The only drawback is that you DO feel the extra load on the engine when running the A/C or when other adult/s is/are in the car and the engine sounds like it's revving a little high on the freeway. Road noise could be better."

Snow day in Memphis, TN

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "durable"

Cons: "buy appropriate tires for your area."

"I bought this auto as an internet special for 16k out the door tax included. It has been trouble free and no complaints. I do use synthetic oil and don't drive like a stunt driver. It has been the 5th Mazda I have owned with all priors being a mixed bunch of used and new starting with a Protege model the forerunner of the Mazda 3. All were driven to 150k-200k with no problems other than my kids getting them and then an accident or two hauls them to the junk yard. Good snow tires or all weather tires with manual transmission did the job even through really bad ice or snow. Mazda 3 is a nice value but drive with care and it will last and leave you with a good smile!"