2012 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Great vechicle

By on Friday, August 20, 2010

"Great car! Leased it brand new back in May 10'. Now has 3400 miles on it and haven't had a problem what so ever. Can't beat the styling. The performance isn't the best but you can't expect much from a 4-cylinder 2.0L engine. Overall, it's a great car and fun to drive. (M/T of course)"

Fun and Stylish

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I had been looking at the Mazda3 prior to the redesign and I was upset that they were no longer producing the Velocity Red. I am glad I waited a few more months. While I was vacationing in PuertoRico in April 2009 I had the 2010 as a rental vehicle, it had 0 miles on it and almost 1,000 when I returned it. I extended my vacation and drove the car all over the island. When I returned to the US I bought a 3sGT with all the options. The only complaint I have is that the dealer told me I would be able to have the German Navigation Language pack installed. After two trips back to the dealer they told me that it was not an option in the United States (but French and Spanish are). The SmartKey is wonderful, but the "AutoLock" feature is a little quirky. If I open the passenger door first, by the time I walk around to the driverside the doors have already re-locked. I am also not thrilled that I have to return to the dealer for programming some of the options. Being the first in my area to have the car it definately got noticed. Now I am seeing more and more on the road. But it is still a head turner."

Cheap Speed!

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"Man is this car a blast to drive. I take a wrong turn or miss my work just so I would have to drive just a little more now with this car. I love the styling, I don’t care what anyone says about the front end, I love the smile! This car also handles like a dream. Only complaint I would have is that there we no HID headlight option. If you like speed and just having fun, get this car now! Go on, I don’t know why your still reading this! GO!"

What a bargain!

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"I purchased a fully loaded 3 GT in March and couldn't be happier with my purchase! It's a blast to drive even though I think it could benefit from some additional power. With all the bells and whistles that this car comes with, I can't believe it can be had for under $30k! It only took a 20 minutes behind the wheel of one to figure out that the redesigned 3 was right for me. The interior is better than some cars costing twice(!) as much design is eye candy. Mazda doesn't forget about the small details either - I love how the climate controls blink red or blue depending on how you are adjusting the temp and the ambient glow at night is just right. The looks of the new 3 are love or hate, and I for one was not one of its fans to begin with. Now that I've had it for awhile I have really warmed up to the styling and it makes just about everything else I see on the way to and from work look outdated. My neighbor liked mine so much, he purchased a 3 a month later. If you haven't yet, go test drive one and thank me later!"

After 1 year still in love

By on Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Best new car I ever purchased still as solid after 1 year as the day I drove it home. Great styling fun to drive good mileage lots of features at a price that is very reasonable."

See if you qualify for