2011 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 343 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Soooo much fun, it should be illegal

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Just bought a fully loaded 2011 Mazda 3 over a week ago. Oh my, this baby is WICKED FUN. The interior is spacious enough for 4 adults, 5 if you've got that many friends. :) And the drive. Wow. It feels like a sporty race car, that's how much fun it is. My passengers are floored when I tell them it has only a 4 cyl engine. The gas mileage is pretty good for this type of vehicle. I could probably get better gas mileage, but then again, with the way I've been having fun with it, I don't expect to in the near future. I gave it a 4 star for Reliability because I've only owned it for little over a week but I don't anticipate any huge problems since I've heard (and read) that Mazdas are pretty awesome cars. Highly recommended. Zoom Zoom!"

spees 3 vary fast

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"bought a speed 3 a few months ago vary fast priced lancer evo. and subaru sti the mazda was the better car for the $"

All around value

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I love the performance and ease of use. The advanced key, auto headlights, auto a/c, responsive acceleration, memory power seat, strong braking, excellent Bose sound, navigation and function display in line of sight, good gas mileage and all the bells & whistles found on luxury cars makes this car very comfortable and easy to live with. The price to features ratio makes it a great value. I just get in (no need to get keys out) and enjoy the drive. It is especially great in stop and go driving. i have had the 2010 Mazda3 s Grand Touring sedan with all options for 3,000 miles."

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

Mazda 3 take 2

By on Friday, September 24, 2010

"I bought a 2010 Mazda3 GT 2.5 with the 6 speed manual about 7 months ago and I’ve already put over 22k mile on it without any issues. I researched the heck out of this purchase, including driving just about everything in the $20k to $35k price range. Funny that the car I ended up buying was at the bottom of the price range I was considering. When it came down to it the Mazda had the all the equipment I wanted and I just loved the way it drove and handled. You can tell that the chassis is the highly refined platform used on the S40 Volvo (I had a 2008) but you get a package that, quite frankly, is a better car for about $8k less money. Fit and finish are very good and the interior is really above its price range. I recommend the 2.5 with the 6 speed if you want to have some fun with it. The clutch and tranny are precise and snicky. While not the fastest thing out there, it certainly does make the most of the power it has and the 2.5 is an improvement over the 2.3 it replaces (I also own a 2008 Mazda 3 T 2.3) the 2.5 has a nice broad torque curve. I can get 30mpg if I’m careful (I’m usually not). The only gripe I have is that the beautiful Velocity Red paint chips too easily. Other than that, I don’t have any complaints There simply is not another car on the market that delivers this much fun and practicality in this price range."