2011 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 33 34 35 | Next

great ride and performance

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"I have the sedan s-sport since 6 months and I've already put up 12k miles on it. I have driven in cities, highways, in snow, rain and just about every conditions. Its an absolute fun to drive this car. Great acceleration and power yet economical !! It gives me 22/34 mileage. I had a mitsubishi galant before which was ok compared to this. I also test drove camry and civic before getting this. It provides much more value at a better price. If you're looking for a small sedan, this is the car you should drive !!"

Good car

By on Saturday, January 23, 2010

"I purchased a 2010 MazdaSpeed 3. It has been a very fun and challenging car to drive. I have been having a lot of trouble with the clutch. The clutch is like a light switch. It has no give. It is way to hard to drive smooth. I have been working with Mazda and hopefully they come up with a fix. Other then this issue, it is a great car. I average 22.5 MPG, i have a heavy right foot. I have seen as high as 24 MPG while breaking the car in, once. The back seat is tight but i don't sit back there. Lots of room in the back with the seats folded down. I was able to fit a 46 inch plasma in the box in the back of the car. overall a good car in need of a better clutch."

Absolutely LOVE it!

By on Friday, January 22, 2010

"Have had this car for about a month now. Hard to find anything adverse to say about it Traded in a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, and never looked back. Not quite as powerful overall as my last car, but it is SO much MORE CAR! Handling is incredible! I guess the worst thing I can say is that the mileage isn't stellar! But overall city & highway I am getting 27mpg and that isn't bad. Bluetooth works well, stereo sounds great. And best of all, my 4yo daughter said to me, "I like your new car, Daddy.""

love it

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"If only you could give a 10 rating...been driving for awhile now and love everything about it. More pep than you'll ever need. I love the style vs. the competition, and the road manners that a Honda owner can only dream about. Sticks in the corners with little body roll and comes out flying!!! Plus Mazda's lease specials leave the others behind also. Win-Win or in Mazda Speak Zoom-Zoom!!!"

Love my Mazda3

By on Sunday, December 06, 2009

"I'm 17 years old and the new Mazda3 is my first car. My parents got me the S Sport version and i absolutly love it. It has plenty of room for me and my friends, and not to mention it has plenty of get-up-and-go. I am definitly not ashamed to be seen in this car. It has all of the accessories i could ever want or need including the awesome ipod jack with the wireless audio option. My Mazda3 definitly doesn't disappoint."

Totally satisfied

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"I have about 2800 miles on it now. I always try to take it out on a drive and find the longer route home... Its just fun to drive. I looked at Corolla and Civic before I bought this one. I just loved the Interiors and it feels like I am sitting in a much more expensive car. I actually liked the interiors better than the camry or civic or even a mazda 6. And it has way more standard features like the bluetooth for example. The Bluetooth works flawlessly. Just amazing. No problem with the voice quality at my end or at the receivers end."

not good

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I paid 18,200 including everything for this car, i sport sedan base one. Just one week, the tire pressure indicator turned on, but the all the tires are ok, not flat tire. so i think thats the problem of sensor. btw, this i sport doesnt have power lock, or keyless entry or cruise control. recommend i touring, but you can ask for the same price."

Loud noise

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"When you turn on the car after 8 hours of rest, a typical night or day at work. the car makes a loud CA-CHUNK NOISE!!!! I own a new 2010 mazda 3 and would not recommend this because of the loud noise that is made!!!!!"

Very Loud!

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"This car is extremely loud. I purchased it in June and I do a lot of driving. It is so loud that when I try to talk on the phone people are not able to understand me. The bluetooth feature needs a lot of work. Trying to store a phone number is an impossible task. It doesn't recognize any of the numbers you say. The people you talk to cannot understand you most of the time. The bottom of the back windshield is distorted. I did my research for this vehicle and I really liked what I found but am very unhappy with my decision to purchase it. I wish I could return it."

Fun car to drive!

By on Sunday, October 04, 2009

"I didnt want to write a review until I owned the car for a little while and put some miles on it, so that my review isnt biased towards having a new car and the excitement that goes with it. I took advantage of the Cash for Clunkers and purchased a 5 door Sport Hatchback. What a fun car to drive! I was interested in the Toyota Matrix and Dodge Caliber but couldnt find any dealers with inventory. I had rented a Mazda 6 a few years back and remembered how much fun that was to drive so I decided to check out the Mazda 3. I am so glad I did! I only wish my wife would drive a standard or I would have purchased the Mazda 3Speed. My only complaint is the car doesnt come standard with the Sirius Radio control head. Its 2010 already, the control head should be there even if service isnt included. Oh well. I still find myself taking the long way to get to my destination so I can drive the car longer. Great job, Mazda!"

Previous | 1 ... 33 34 35 | Next