2011 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

great driving sensation

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"once you drive this car you will try to take the long way to get home, it's great how you feel the steering wheel, the brakes also work good and it have a very nice exterior look, the only thing i don't like or i don't understand it's why this car don't have no a engine temp. gauge i'm really miss it"

By on Thursday, June 24, 2010

"I like the car very comfortable, good on gas"

Superb car, makes me want to drive again

By on Sunday, June 20, 2010

"It was love at first drive for me with this car. I used to own a @006 Audi A6 2.7T, no slouch but this car with its delightful handling just won me over. I love the way it looks, plenty of power on tap, seats are super comfortable. Rear leg room is ample. Mazda service has been good to me thus far. I do have the Bose package and to be honest it not that great."

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I love this vehicle, bought it brand new, had it for about 7 months now. Got the 2.5L and it's got plenty of power, love the rainsense wipers and so far, it seems to be working great. The ride is a little rough and it's the cabin is a little too loud but you get so much car for the money, it's so worth it. One thing I've been having issues with are the memory seats and the dealer haven't been able to figure out what is wrong with it. I'm 5'2 and i have to adjust my seat all the way forward and it seems like the seat gets stuck on the way up and i have to manually get it to where i need it. It only happens when i leave it on the other setting overnight...strange. I do wish, they designed the vehicle with more side protection, people seem to love bumping their car doors on mine! that's just wrong!!! I couldn't be happier with my zoom zoom, I'm already recommending it to all my friends :)"

Awesome!

By on Saturday, June 12, 2010

"I had a 328i before I had this car and it was fantastic until it got banged up in an accident. I chose this care as it was very fun to drive, handled well, and got excellent gas mileage. I average 30-32 mpg and I'm about 50/50 hwy/city (I check the gas mileage each gas change). I've gotten up to 38 mpg for a whole tank, and I'm a pretty fast, aggressive driver. I drive a LOT for work(I have 10k miles on it after 4 months), and it's gotten me out of a few tight places easily. Anyways, someone was on here complaining about "lack of bluetooth funtionality" and how he "couldn't find a single phone that works with the bluetooth". What the heck?! I've had three phones while I've had this car (LG, Blackberry, and now an HTC Droid Incredible), and they all have worked fantastically! They connect right away, and I can control the phone's music from the car, and play it through the speakers with bluetooth. Same with my iPod Touch through bluetooth. Also you can plug the player right into the auxilary jack but I just use bluetooth. Anyways, I thought I'd straighten that out... Love this car! Go buy it! I drove Toyotas, Scions, VWs, Hondas, and others that I can't remember, and this car is SO much better for the price! My boss was shocked after driving it for how much it cost."

Could be faster

By on Sunday, June 06, 2010

"I upgraded to the GT Sedan 2.5 thinking for it's size it would be a lot faster than it is. Other than that, I'm very happy with the car so far. I have feature available except nav."

2010 MAZDASPEED3

By on Friday, June 04, 2010

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR IN NOVEMBER 09. THE CLUTCH IS A BIT HIT OR MISS AT TIMES BUT ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT YOU FINE. I AVER AGE ABOUT 20/26. TOOK ME A WHILE BUT IM USED TO THE KEYLESS ENTRY AND NAV SYSTEM. HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS YET, ONLY A OIL CHANGE."

2nd Mazda 3

By on Thursday, June 03, 2010

"Hello. This is my 2nd Mazda 3 Hatchback. 1st one was 2004 hatchback and I loved it. Handled great. Had room, fun to drive, etc. I sold it for a truck since I bought a new house and was buying furniture on a montly basis. 2 years past and I was missing that Mazda 3. I started looking for a used one. I saw the 2010 Mazda Sport 5 door and was amazed on how much it has changed. I decided to do a test drive and it was every bit of fun and exciting as I remember and then some. 2010 had so many improvements that I had to buy it right there. It's been a fun car to drive and even though the Gas Mileage is so-so, it's ALOT better than a full size truck with only 14miles to gallon. I'm in love again and she's prettier than ever. :) I would have given it 5, but the 1st Mazda I bought it for 14k. 2nd mazda cost 20k+. That's a huge difference in change."

Love this car, but...

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"We just traded this car in after owning it for almost a year, with nothing but problems. It was my wife's car and she absolutely loved it, but we've had way too many problems. First, was a loud clunk under the car when you hit a bump, then came the back window making a creak sound, then the headlight assembly went totally out from rain leaking in, then a noise appeared in the trunk area. All this for a brand new car? We just traded it in for a Hyundai Genesis coupe which feels like a much more solid car. It's a shame, because we loved everything else about the car."

By on Monday, May 24, 2010