2011 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 343 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

After 1 year still in love

By on Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Best new car I ever purchased still as solid after 1 year as the day I drove it home. Great styling fun to drive good mileage lots of features at a price that is very reasonable."

Performance and Luxury for under $25K

By on Monday, July 19, 2010

"I got the 5 door hatchback S trim Grand Touring 5 spd Auto w/Manual shift gate and Bose/Moonroof package. Maybe it is because I drove my '98 bone stock Toyota Tacoma for 10 years prior, but I can't say enough about this car and it just feels like a massive upgrade to me. I checked out other cars in it's class and it just blows them away. I didn't want to be stuck driving some boring economy car with no character like a civic or corolla and was willing to go so far as to pay an extra 10 grand for an entry level German sports sedan, but this car delivers and then some. The ride is very sporty due to superior handling, excellent suspension and a 2.5 liter DOHC 16 valve performance engine - a nice amount of power for a car in this size. Sure, you could go low-budget and go for the base 2 liter, but engine in the sport models is larger than any engine in its class and once you experience it, you'll be willing to give up the extra few miles per gallon. I must admit I am not entirely happy with the mileage, but that is mainly because I can't resist winding it up and getting on it, especially when on freeways. This car is a highway machine and always feels like there is an untapped amount of headroom/reserve power available for passing and jumping on it. Ive clocked a nice 8 seconds from 0-60. I couldn't find one with a manual tranny in L.A. and was skeptical of the automatic, but this is a sophisticated and responsive automatic transmission. The adaptive shift logic reacts and adjusts based on terrain and throttle input and the manual shift gate allows you to hold gears, accelerate fast and use engine breaking on hills. The moonroof/Bose package is cool and its a good stereo. Great interior and practical hatchback. Can't lose. I got the car for $21,500 at 0% financing. Unbeatable!"

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"The only gripe I have is the 3 layer waterbased paint chips way to easy!"

SEDAN WITH ATTITUDE!

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"I purchased this car new for my wife in April, 2010. I must say, I am impressed with this little car. It looks sporty, sounds sporty and best of all IT HANDLES LIKE A ROADSTER!!! FUN TO DRIVE. MAZDA HAS "ZOOM-ZOOM" All the way with this car. By the way, the wife loves it just as much... OUTSTANDING CAR!"

best car reviews but worst car ever

By on Thursday, July 01, 2010

"In March 2010 I purchased a Mazda 3 grand touring sport with manual transmission. After 2 months and only 2300 miles the clutch went out and the dealer replaced they did something wrong took it back they fixed it and 7 days later the clutch burnt out again. Mazda said it was my fault I burnt the clutch but couldn't tell me how I did that. After tellling them about what they did wrong Mazda agreed to fix it one more time but said if the clutch goes out again its all on me. which is not fair Now I picked up the car again and now it is doing the same thing and the funny thing is I haven't been driving the car because I was afraid it happen again and I didn't want to be blamed for it so I didn't want to drive it. now they have to pick it up again before the clutch is completely gone so my idea of this car is do not buy a stick shift get an automatic cuz you might have problems and Mazda will say its your fault."