2011 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

08' Mazda3 made me a believer/ 12' made me a lifer

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Cost, Reliability, MPG"

Cons: "Not a fan of the Rain-Sensing Wipers"

"Own the 12' i Touring Mazda 3 and it's fantastic! No other compact sedan can compare to the joy this car gives you. If you're looking for a car that gives you the feeling of control, responsiveness and genuine enjoyment, look no further. Throw in the outstanding fuel economy and you have the perfect compact package. Test drive the car and you'll see!"

One worth checking out!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Pricing with the options, fun to drive, great look"

Cons: "Key fob battery dies fast"

"The mazda3 is for car owners that want to be outside of the norm but within budget. As a woman I want my vehicle to be eye-catching and amazing to look at inside and out. As a daily driver I want to be comfortable in my car and know it will keep up with my lead foot all the way. The mazda3 fulfills this and so much more. Do not get me wrong, I am a car fanatic. I want to know about the car from bumper to bumper which typically leaves me knowing more than the person selling the vehicle to me. For the cost, buyers will get more for their money out of a Mazda than any other car I have yet to own. After two years I still enjoy getting in and starting the car. I still enjoy the ride and handling of the vehicle. I can still truly say that I love my car. After owning six new cars, the Mazda is the only one I am still enjoying after two years. But do not just read the reviews and decide from that. Go out and test drive cars of the same value or the same interior options. The Mazda will stand out against all others. Happiest Mazda owner ever! Reilynd PS I own the Mazda 3 s-sport with technology and Bose sound package. 2.5 4-cylinder 4-door sedan. Previously I owned a Honda pilot, Chevy extreme s10, Suzuki, Saturn, Pontiac , and Subaru WRX which I still have. I test drove so many cars in the same category as the Mazda 3 and spent months researching the cars before buying the Mazda. Although I was not extremely pleased with the dealership I dealt with I would fully recommend this car to friends and family which I have done."

Fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy, good looks, fun to drive,"

Cons: "FWD, no tow capacity,"

"When I test-drove 2012 stickshift, I really enjoyed it and I ended up getting a brand new 2013 when it only had 7 miles on it! I traded in 2007 Jeep Wrangler two door. I loved the Jeep, but it was not practical with two kids and a dog. I always wanted to get a stickshift and Mazda 3 is awesome. I really like it a lot. It's fun to drive. It has a pretty good sound system. I wish it had a little bit more of bass, but I think I am going to keep the OEM stereo. Some says the interior is cheap, but I disagree. It has really nice color scheme. The driving seat is comfortable. i haven't sat anywhere else yet. I have a hatchback and the room is a quite improvement from the wrangler. One thing I don't like about it is that I have to take a driver out from my golf back so that the golf club can fit. I gave a nine on reliability as I don't really know how it's going to be. I trust in Mazda, so I am not too concerned about it. I love the new keyless start system. You don't take the key out to get in the car, or when you get out. I don't know why this is not really addressed in any other reviews! Bluetooth work great. I also like how I can use a flash drive to play music. I went to buy a 32GB flash drive for about 20 bucks and plug it in and I have my entire CD collection on the car. I haven't even filled a tank yet. I am about a half way down with 250 miles. on a full tank, I am expecting it will have a 500-mile range. Per the car computer, I am averaging 34MPG at the average speed of 24MPH. I will miss the Jeep in the summer, but I sure won't miss its fuel economy and impracticability! I really enjoy driving it and I am happy!"

car is near perfect

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "great price, very fun to drive, lots of leg room."

Cons: "gas mileage is a little low, transmission is short"

"I bought the car because i had totaled my mini cooper s, and wanted something with about the same performance, but larger. This car is perfect for me, with what i want. Obviously it would not work for everyone because not everyone is used to a stiffer suspension. it is stiffer than a civic or corolla, but it should be, because it has more power, and is designed to be fun to drive. Even though the suspension is as stiff as my mini was, it rides much smoother because of the size and weight of the car. I get decent gas mileage, about 30 highway and 25 around town. Obviously i would prefer better, but i also prefer sportiness to fuel consumption. As for reliability, i have not had a single problem with it. maybe this is normal for japanese cars, but as someone who has owned only jeeps beamers and mercedes', it really makes a difference that i can actually have the car all of the time. The car is great for long rides, because the seat is very comfortable and the car has a lot of cargo room, for how small it is. The transmission is the one and only thing that can drive me a little crazy, because it is a 6speed manual, and the point of having a 6speed in a car like this would be to have 6th gear to be low rpm at highway speeds. However, they designed the transmission to allow for more power in 6th, and thus making all of the other gears shorter. this is more of a preference of mine, it may not bother you if you do not know much about cars. If you were to want a mazda3, but want better gas mileage, definitely look at the skyactiv, because it is not a hybrid, has good power compared to the 2.5L, and gets 40mpg highway. personally, i don't trust new technology, and prefer to wait a couple of years until the kinks have been worked out, but if you are leasing the car or do not keep cars past 100,000 miles, i would definitely tell you to look into it. I am 6'3", and have no problem at all sitting in the car, whether it is the back or front. My friend is 6'6", and when he drives the car, i can sit comfortably behind him, which is nice considering the car is in the same class as a civic."

Great and reliable for the cost

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

"The car handles like a sports car, it is a very smooth vehicle to drive and very comfortable. I enjoy driving in this car. So far very reliable have not had a single issue as i creep up on the 40k mileage mark."