2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 391 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

I, Love my Car..

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive :)"

Cons: "00"

"I, bought my car bran new. i have been really happy with it. Thank You Mazda :)"

By on Wednesday, May 4, 2011

By on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

By on Thursday, September 9, 2010

By on Thursday, June 24, 2010

"I like the car very comfortable, good on gas"

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Great car for the money. Love the performance"

Cons: "Road noise a little louder than would like."

"Great fuel economy and no loss in style. Has excellent get up and go and still get 42 to 43 miles per gallon at 70 MPH. No doubt will be trading in soon on another Mazda."

Love it.

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Drives great in the snow."

"When I was looking for a car, my main goal was to find something that was cute, small and had decent gas mileage. I was able to find that in the Mazda3 Sedan. The Blind Spot Monitoring comes in handy often as I sometimes make lane changes/turns faster than I anticipate. I love not having to worry about a key when entering and exiting my car as I typically have my work bag with me. The thing I was most impressed with is how well it's been driving in the snow and it's very easy to tell when it may have trouble and I can feel the traction control shifting/working. Overall, I love the car. Most people are impressed with how much room the backseat has contrary to how it looks. The speakers are great and I love having a sunroof. I do wish that I would have 'splurged' and bought the top model of the car instead of one step below. The 5 or 6 extra perks it comes with would have been useful to me."

Best so far!

By on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great price, convenient!"

Cons: "No space for trash bag...but thats it!"

"My Mazda3 s Grand Touring has been a dream! This is my 3rd Mazda and I am hooked! I love how they think about what the driver needs and what will work for them, also I love my Mazda dealership because they are AMAZING! Awesome car for a good price and it is elegant and smooth riding with all the bells and whistles of a car that costs twice as much! I have a boyfriend and 3 kids to take places with me...and my little car works great for us!"

I love my zoom zoom Zuma!

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Bose Stereo, fun to drive, fuel efficient, nav"

Cons: "Passenger seating in the rear is a joke"

"I have coveted the Mazda 3 hatch since 2004 and earlier this year upgraded to the 2013 Mazda 3 I Grand Touring sedan after much torturous debate. It was exactly what I wanted! I am SO freaking happy! I did a lot of research and found that the Mazda 3 I was looking at was the priciest car in it's class by a little bit. It also had a lot of extra features I didn't think I wanted or needed. I test drove a Hyandi Elantra (felt to big and wide like a boat), a Chevy Cruz (was fine but I was hesitant about buying American) another Honda Civic (too boring and no fun still!) and really considered the Mazda CX5. Ultimately, it was the Mazda3 (made in Japan) I wanted by a long shot. I wanted to be economical and see if I could fall in love with another cheaper car but that was simply not the case. The only thing I changed was the colour, from Velocity Red to Indigo Lights (and boy does it show up every inch of dirt!) I did so much research I think I knew the cars better than the salesman. At the end of the day it had all the stuff I wanted, or didn't know I wanted - sky active, smart key technology, bose stereo, leather seats, seat warmers, navigation, Blind Spot Monitoring (awesome!) and it is so fun to drive! It's zippy, or rather zoomy! My only complaints - it's not as fast a pick up as I would like from a stopped position ie turning infront of on coming traffic and just before I had the car six months, there was an issue with the computers which required a replacement part - something to do with a value and the transmission... It felt like a sign but I chose to ignore the ominous tone and consider the problem fixed. Also, there really is little room in the back for passengers and I consider it at four seater car not five. However, I don't sit in the back so my care factor is fairly low :) If only the rest of my life was as wonderful as my car!"

Fun

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "fun, great fuel economy, fairly comfortable"

Cons: "interior may use an update"

"Amazing value for a price. I got 37 mpg first fill. Fast, agile, made from SF to SD was not even tired - seats are ok."