2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 70 | Next

Totally satisfied

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"I have about 2800 miles on it now. I always try to take it out on a drive and find the longer route home... Its just fun to drive. I looked at Corolla and Civic before I bought this one. I just loved the Interiors and it feels like I am sitting in a much more expensive car. I actually liked the interiors better than the camry or civic or even a mazda 6. And it has way more standard features like the bluetooth for example. The Bluetooth works flawlessly. Just amazing. No problem with the voice quality at my end or at the receivers end."

not good

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I paid 18,200 including everything for this car, i sport sedan base one. Just one week, the tire pressure indicator turned on, but the all the tires are ok, not flat tire. so i think thats the problem of sensor. btw, this i sport doesnt have power lock, or keyless entry or cruise control. recommend i touring, but you can ask for the same price."

Loud noise

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"When you turn on the car after 8 hours of rest, a typical night or day at work. the car makes a loud CA-CHUNK NOISE!!!! I own a new 2010 mazda 3 and would not recommend this because of the loud noise that is made!!!!!"

Very Loud!

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"This car is extremely loud. I purchased it in June and I do a lot of driving. It is so loud that when I try to talk on the phone people are not able to understand me. The bluetooth feature needs a lot of work. Trying to store a phone number is an impossible task. It doesn't recognize any of the numbers you say. The people you talk to cannot understand you most of the time. The bottom of the back windshield is distorted. I did my research for this vehicle and I really liked what I found but am very unhappy with my decision to purchase it. I wish I could return it."

Fun car to drive!

By on Sunday, October 04, 2009

"I didnt want to write a review until I owned the car for a little while and put some miles on it, so that my review isnt biased towards having a new car and the excitement that goes with it. I took advantage of the Cash for Clunkers and purchased a 5 door Sport Hatchback. What a fun car to drive! I was interested in the Toyota Matrix and Dodge Caliber but couldnt find any dealers with inventory. I had rented a Mazda 6 a few years back and remembered how much fun that was to drive so I decided to check out the Mazda 3. I am so glad I did! I only wish my wife would drive a standard or I would have purchased the Mazda 3Speed. My only complaint is the car doesnt come standard with the Sirius Radio control head. Its 2010 already, the control head should be there even if service isnt included. Oh well. I still find myself taking the long way to get to my destination so I can drive the car longer. Great job, Mazda!"

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 70 | Next