2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 340 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 66 67 68 | Next

Initial Impression Excellent!

By on Sunday, August 30, 2009

"I bought a 2010 Mazda3i Touring 5-spd under the "Cash for Clunkers" program. After driving the Civic, Impeza, Sentra, and Elantra we settled on the Mazda. Dealer gave me a deal I couldn't refuse at $1000 below invoice (invoice=$17,075), plus the $4500 gov't cash for a final selling price of only $11,575 on a $18,170 msrp car. The Mazda was the most fun to drive, and my teenage kids preferred the styling. After 5 weeks I am thrilled as the car gives me the best of all worlds; adequate performance (it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow), great handling, and excellent mpg. I got 35.1 mpg on the first tank, with mostly backroad driving to and from work, no highways. It's too early to make a judgement on reliability, but the car sites including Consumers Reports give it high ratings. My only suggestion would be to add a push down feature to reverse gear as you can hit reverse in a quick downshift from 5th to 4th if you're not careful. More to come when I own the car for a year or so."

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Bought this car for my daughter. She loves the sporty looks and the drive. Will recommend this car to anyone looking for compact car."

Best in its class.

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"My wife and I were looking for a car to replace her '06 Jetta that's been having frequent problems. We test drove a Civic, Carolla, Sentra, and Forte. The Mazda3 by far provided the best driving experience. It has the perfect combination of great handling, a quiet cabin, smooth ride, and ample acceleration. And to top it all off, we've been getting over 33mpg on the highway (Mazda only claims 28) with the larger 2.5L engine. The car's fit and finish was the best and it has plenty of options, including engines, to suite whatever you want/need. The standard fabric seats on the 3 are top notch and breathe well. We were originally leaning towards a Honda but comparing the driving dynamics between the 3 and the Civic is like night and day. The Civic's handling was almost unbearable after experiencing the 3. I would highly recommend trying this car if you're shopping in this segment. Surprisingly, the closest competitor in our opinion was the Kia Forte. It performed better than the Honda and Toyota, costs less, and has a better warranty. The deciding point for us was the interior material quality, overall design, and the 3 still drove better than the Forte. Once again, I encourage people looking for an entry level sedan to check out 3, especially loyal Honda and Toyota owners. You might be pleasantly surprised."

Best vehicle in class

By on Monday, July 06, 2009

"Absolutely the best in class, super fun automatic/manual transmission, interior is beter than a lot of much higher price sedans, getting 33 mpg IN TOWN and 36 mpg on highway. Sound system is awesome, first time I have nothing to complain about after six months of driving. White 3 with tinted windows...looks awesome!"

By on Monday, June 29, 2009