2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 380 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

love my mazda 3!

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "comfy and good on gas!"

Cons: "not any i can think of!"

"good on mileage! super comfy! no complaints!"

Highly Recommend this vehicle. Fun to drive!

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Super fun to drive, good fuel mileage"

Cons: "A little road noise"

"BUY IT if you enjoy driving a sports car but need something affordable. With the 5 speed, even the 2.0 version is fun enough to drive. You can even autocross with this car! DON'T BUY IT if you are someone who just thinks it is cute. For example my wife wants something small and cheap on gas, but she doesn't drive fast at all, goes slow around corners, etc. She would be better off with the Focus,or Mazda 2, or Fiesta."

Love it, but somethings missing.

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Style, ergonomics, power, handling, transmission"

Cons: "No USB, replacement part cost"

"I have a 2010 Mazda 3s with the bigger 2.5 motor. I love this car because it is a blast to drive. The shifts are nice and precise but a little long and the clutch can feel numb at times. The exterior style is either a love or hate relationship. I personally like the exterior because it stands out, others don't. You have to see the car in person because pictures don't do the car justice. The interior is were they could do better. I love having the eye brow screens at eye level, along with the dash and most other things being soft touch material. It doesn't feel cheap, it actually feels like a nicer car then then the price tag lets on. However, the fact that there is no USB was a big deal for me. I had a Ford Focus with SYNC before this can mis it almost everyday. Also, the sound system is not the best (already got my replaced with Alpine speakers). On the other hand I like how everything the driver needs to use is in easy reach."

Zoom-Zoom

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "Driving Dynamics, Bose Stereo, fit/finish"

Cons: "Radio display"

"Love this car, wish I had gone with the 2.5 S 5 door hatch but we were payment driven and it is a second car. Sunroof and Bose system. Sounds amazing. Bluetooth sync so easy. Would like a 6th gear but the 5 speed manu-matic works well enough. Driving dynamics are amazing."

Great Bang for the buck.

By on Monday, December 05, 2011

Pros: "Quick, great handeling, fun car to dirve"

Cons: "Could get better MPG, but real none."

"I have put 8k miles on my Mazdaspeed. I have been to the track and up the twisty country roads in the mountians. I still find this car to be a very fun daily dirver. The power and handleing of this car really suprises a lot of people. Just wish it did not have the silly red dots on the interor. Lots of go fast mods available, and the car responds well to the aftermarket mods. Still not as fun as my lotus, but again it is a daily driver!"