2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Love my Mazda3 hatchback!

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive and stands out amongst the norm."

Cons: "small back seat."

"This is hands down the most reliable sporty hatch I've ever owned. Plus its the most fun to drive and head-turning."

I LOVE THIS CAR!! By far best vehicle I have owned

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "Blast to drive! Sporty and versatile!"

Cons: "Road Noise."

"I bought my m3 HB s sport new in 2010. Its been a pleasure owning this car. Its great on long road trips, gets amazing gas mileage on the highway. decent mileage around town. Fun to drive, sporty firm suspension that begs for corners. The engine isn't extremely powerful but it is more than enough. if you need more power buy a speed3. 12k miles on it and counting and nothing but oil changes and tire rotations! I would highly recommend this car to all my friends! My only con would be road noise but its still the quietest in its class."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Just about everything"

Cons: "No Sunroof, But you can live without it."

My MazdaSpeed3

"We needed a new car, but wanted something under $30k that was engaging to Drive and still offered value. We looked at the MazdaSpeed 3, the Subaru WRX, VW GTI and Volvo C30. After driving them all and optioning them all with everything we wanted the Mazda came up as the best Value over all. All 3 of the others went over $30k. the only Option that we would of liked to have but was not available was a Sunroof, reason, unknown. We have now had the MazdaSpeed 3 for 6 months and I'm excitingly happy with this "Toy Racer" it's very fun to drive, it handles like a slot car, it's quick and gets good MPG. I read reviews about this car and shake my head in disbelief of what they say. The ride is Choppy, but you should expect that for a smaller performance car. they consistently complain about toque steer, have they really driven this car? It's hardly noticeable, unless your a novice driver who shouldn't have bought a performance front wheel drive car. They complain about the MPG, now I'm not easy on this car and I tend to be a red light racer, and I'm still averaging 26.7 MPG. I have no clue as to how these reviewers are driving this car to only average 24 MPG but they must be in it at ALL TIMES. I have even taken mine to the Track and the lowest it got was 25 MPG. Oh and they complain about the Nav. Yes it's smaller than the TV Screens you get in many cars today, but it's very functional, un-obtrusive, is actually in line of sight when driving (unlike most that are in the middle of the center stack and you have to look down to see it, taking eyes OFF the road where it should be!). Just for Info, I got the Tech Pack and it's really worth the extra money. With everything you get it's actually a bargain. I found out that the Bose Stereo that comes with the pack actually made the top 10 Stereos in cars. Its in the same category as the B"

My MazdaSpeed3

2012 Mazda 3 S Touring

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive , good mileage, good power for 4 cyl, great price."

Cons: "Doesn't come with fries."

"Got this car for my 16 year old daughter and I am an occasional driver. I fell in love with this car as much as she has. Comfort...has firm but not harsh ride and handles well in curves. Power....The 2.5L has the power to take hills nicely, passes cars smoothly and has no problems getting onto the Interstate. Mileage..... Sticker says 22 city and 29 hwy. However on the interstate with the cruise set to 75mph we get 32mpg, just regular driving (we live 8 miles out of town so a mix of country roads and small town USA) we get 27mpg. So I am thrilled to be getting so much over what the sticker says. Convience.....For a small economy car this trim comes with plenty. Power windows, locks and mirrors. Keyless entry, power moon roof and Bose 265 watt center point system are standard. While the Bose doesnt quiet have thump of my wifes CX7 Grand Touring Bose, it does sound really darn good. Style....just a good looking car inside and out. Front are sporty wrap around type and are comfortable. Inside is laid out nicely. Outside it has really nice lines and solid paint job. Summary....This car is a pleasure to drive, has many options that are standard, gets good milage, has plenty of power for a 4 cyl and comes in at a good price, has a good satey rating and is a nice starter car for a kid. In fact I like so much I wish I was a kid again. Just fun to drive."

AWESOME CAR

By on Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive!! great handling! interior is great and modern!"

Cons: "back seat is a little small, but trunk is HUUGEE!!"

"I love my car!! <3"