2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 332 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Great car for the money. Love the performance"

Cons: "Road noise a little louder than would like."

"Great fuel economy and no loss in style. Has excellent get up and go and still get 42 to 43 miles per gallon at 70 MPH. No doubt will be trading in soon on another Mazda."

good for 4 years then trouble...electronic trunk l

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

I don't own this car

Cons: "too expensive to maintain!"

"lock had to be replaced for 415 dollars, battery went dead 150 dollars, also DSC and ABS dash indicators light up on dashboard...dealer service wants 180 dollars just to do a diagnosis on the computer to find the problem which could lead to a hefty repair bill (1,000 or more). since the warranty offered by the dealership is only 36 months I am stuck with the repair costs. I would not by another Mazda product!"

Great car

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"Only problem is too much road noise. Otherwise, love this car!"

great body style.performs well for size, 2.0 L 4 C

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, like the body style"

Cons: "cheap interior, lots of road noise, short warranty"

"I bought this car new. overall pretty happy with performance. fun to drive. have had it 4 years and just had to change the oil. mostly hwy miles. Interior seems cheap. cloth seats were not treated with any protectant and stained easily (even sweat rings)... seats are pretty uncomfortable in comparison to other cars in comparable class. after the first year I noticed the road noise was more annoying than I prefer, hard to hear radio..after 3 years cd player quit ejecting discs. time to have brakes replaced and new tires but found out left front strut was blown at 50k miles. one auto shop stated they have seen this before on mazdas but normally they should be good for 80k mi. also told I will need a new serpentine belt soon.. of course it is out of warranty (short for todays market and competition) and will be out of pocket expense which isn't minor. called the dealership and all they could tell me was I was out of warranty. I expected routine maintenance but longer durability...wondering what else will need repairing in the near future.."

Mazda 3I 2013 With Skytech

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "I drive to see Family from"

Cons: "I visit Family Monthly in Katy and LaPorte"

"Purchased for the sportiness and much better milage"

Solid fuel saver with performance when you need it

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "price, performance, highway mpg, safe vechicle"

Cons: "city mpg, made over seas"

"I've bought this car new almost 2 years ago and it was definitely a great purchase. I had been looking at ford Fiesta, Chevy Sonic/ Sparxx, Kia Soul and hadn't considered the M3 until we at a Mazda dealership test driving a different car and saw the M3. After testing the Chevy Sonic we came there too see we tested the M3 and it was considerably better performance and gas mileage. The only downside is that the 2014s are so much better on gas and the technology is obliviously better. If you go in the manual mode and race around in the car (on a closed course) your gas mileage will be well under 30mpg, which is understandable but babying the car will truly only get you 32mpg and that should be better."

Very comfortable, super turn radios,fast

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Mechanically sound super gas mileage"

"Smart looking car, handles great good stereo and options heated seats surprised at quality."

Love it.

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Drives great in the snow."

"When I was looking for a car, my main goal was to find something that was cute, small and had decent gas mileage. I was able to find that in the Mazda3 Sedan. The Blind Spot Monitoring comes in handy often as I sometimes make lane changes/turns faster than I anticipate. I love not having to worry about a key when entering and exiting my car as I typically have my work bag with me. The thing I was most impressed with is how well it's been driving in the snow and it's very easy to tell when it may have trouble and I can feel the traction control shifting/working. Overall, I love the car. Most people are impressed with how much room the backseat has contrary to how it looks. The speakers are great and I love having a sunroof. I do wish that I would have 'splurged' and bought the top model of the car instead of one step below. The 5 or 6 extra perks it comes with would have been useful to me."

Nice car with interesting issues

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Fun stylish, provides comfort for a small sedan"

Cons: "Noisy cabin, premature tire wear"

"This car is very stylish with real appeal both interior and exterior wise. Runs quiet and is phenomenal in snowy conditions. Nice acceleration, comfortable ride overall although bumps and road imperfections are easily felt. Back seat room seems adequate for anyone 6ft tall or less of moderate build. Nice stereo and controls on the wheel are good. Info screen is placed nicely. Car heats up quick in winter and cools down fast in summer. => Draw backs include, keyless entry system seems questionably responsive. => Gas mileage efficiency continues to go down despite consistent driving patterns... Hmmm => When interior heat is on long periods of time the display will dim until heat is turned off for a while. => Noisy cabin from road noise which means boosting volume for music and hands free bluetooth phone conversations. => When ice forms it collects in the trunk jamb channel which adds to the interior cabin noise as the car sounds like its rear end is going to crack and fall off. => Last but not Least... When this car sits for extended periods ( more than a few days ) the on board computer seems malfunction rendering the car completely inoperable. Mazda doesn't have an answer other than to bring the car in and reboot the system. What a shame because the car is otherwise nice and fun to own and drive."

Great Bang for the buck

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "price for quality"

Cons: "MPG not as advertised"

"Great Price for what you get and decent gas mileage on the highway (skyactive model). After 11000 miles: Highway 36-38 mpg city 26 mpg Combined 32 mpg"