2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 379 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

My Favorite Car So Far!

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Put's a smile on your face everytime."

Cons: "Not so good gas mileage, No power seats"

"Traded in a more expensive VW CC for this car and no regrets. So much fun to drive, driving performance and handling very close to that of a BMW. The seats are very high quality and comfortable on long trips unlike some other cars in it's class. The installed exhaust is of good quality and nice and throaty when you step on it. Simple mods (exhaust and intake) will make this car sound like a race car, all for under $1000 extra, if the user wants it a louder. For under $30,000, you can't compare this to anything else. Oh and don't forget, the headlights move with the steering wheel! My first Mazda, the other Japanese cars don't compare to this."

My Best Commuter

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, handling, mpg"

Cons: "Not the quietest; but I'll trade it with the Pros"

"I purchased my Mazda3 i Touring 6-speed Automatic sedan, brand new, last February 2012. So far after 1500 miles, I still love my new commuter. I love the looks, inside and out, its Bluetooth capability, its handling and its MPG. Currently, I am getting 28 MPG city, roughly 33 MPG city/freeway combined"

Enjoy Overall Experience with Vechicle

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Great Price for all the extras, Efficiency"

Cons: "GPS, Sub standard tires"

"The Mazda 3 is an above average car to drive. Most of my miles are on the highway. I currently average 32 MPG (manual transmission). My vehicle has all the extras (technology package, moon roof, and upgraded sound). I enjoy all of these with the exception of the GPS. Acceleration is good considering the engine size. The vehicle is reliable. I had two issues that were covered during the warranty period (Xeon Head Lamp and short in the Sound System). Driver cab space is roomy. I am 6'4" and do not feel confined while driving."

I love this car!

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

"This is the first new car that I bought. We went and test drove the Honda Fit and the Toyota Matrix. Too much road noise in the other two cars. With the gas prices going up...this the best car for power, capacity, and efficiency. The only two things that havn't like about this car has been the high profile tires (They look nice, but I've alredy had to replace them once at 20,000. The new ones don't ride as nice as the ones that came with the car. About to replace again.) and the A/C system ( We live in Houston and the A/C blower has gone out on this car 2 times.) Other then that we had had no problems with this car. Just wish it had a auto start button on the keychain!"

My Most Favorite Car I Have Owned

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Acceleration, Braking, Handling"

Cons: "Sooty Exhaust, Annoying Interior Rattle"

"The Mazdaspeed3 is a quick, great handling car that no other car can match at the same price point. I enjoy driving this car everyday. The only negative I have about this car is there is a small, but annoying rattle in the dash."

My dream car

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "Excellent handling, stylish design, great value"

Cons: "A bit small for tall people and large dogs"

"After riding in a friend's Mazda 3 in the snow and ice some years ago instantly wanted one. I purchased a 2010 Mazda 3 and after 2 years I still haven't been disappointed! I love driving this car every day. The clutch and the gear box are easy and reliable - no grinding, slipping, or other common problems. This car performs splendidly in the mountains of the Southwest, you don't lose power or have to downshift too far going up the mountains and coming back down is just as manageable. The handling through curves (even in the mountains) is spot-on and you don't have to overthink and compensate for any kind of turn. In slick conditions the traction control kicks in automatically, but you can also turn this off. Having only driven older cars I expected to prefer turning the traction control off, but it does as well (if not better) than a competent driver would do instead. The fuel economy for this style Mazda 3 isn't as great as the others, but you sacrifice handling and performance if you choose the standard models. If you truly enjoy the experience of driving your car, you want the 2.5l 6-speed manual. There are only 2 small features of this car that don't merit a 10/10 rating. The driver's seat can be a little uncomfortable for drives longer than a few hours, if you're not prepared. You can overcome the mild soreness by getting a seat cover/cushion or just stretching. I've made a few cross-country drives with minimal discomfort after figuring out how my seat fits my body. The other feature that can be irritating is the low tire pressure sensor. On occasion it will come on and then go right back off, both when the air pressure was VERY low and another time when it was only slightly low. This can be easily avoided if you check your pressure regularly. If you're not expecting how small a car this size can be inside, make sure to spend some time inside. You can fit a large dog, several kids, or weeks' worth of luggage inside but it still is a small car. Be conscious of this. Overall, I would buy this car again in a heartbeat."

Very safe and excellent quality. Great fuel econom

By on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Safe! fuel economy!"

"Before purchasing the Mazda 3 I researched cars for more than 2 months. The materials in the cabin are made with excellent quality for a sub $20,000 car. The dashboard is rubbery material is not hard. The plastics don't show light scratches from daily use. The ergonomics of the car are very easy. The stock sound system is amazing. My mom recently got a new Honda CRV and my sound system is not only louder but has better sound quality. I drove in the suburbs just from my house to work and to the gym and school. I always hit rush hour traffic in morning and afternoon. I still averaged 30 mpg. Recently my Mazda 3 was totaled in an accident. Airbags were deployed. I was completely fine. My chest was sore from the airbag which is a normal after effect of an airbag. I was left with no bruises at all. With the leftover insurance money I am happy to say that I am purchasing another Mazda 3."

My 3rd Mazda - GREAT car!

By on Friday, March 08, 2013

Pros: "Zoom-Zoom, comfy front, easy and fun to drive"

Cons: "short on back seat leg room, back seat cup holders"

"Excellent vehicle for the $$. Be cautious about buying the extras - you'll get upside down (balance due vs value of car) - otherwise it's amazing. PROS: Zoom-Zoom is for real - I have to use the cruise to watch my speed! Quick start, smooth, quiet ride. Corners nicely. Features all reasonably placed - very "user friendly". No trips to the service dept except for scheduled maintenance and the optional alarm (see CONS), better yet, no hard "up-sell" from the service staff! :) CONS: Back seat is short on leg room - even for kids. Also, I have trouble with the alarm every winter - if it's below 50, the alarm goes off when the sun hits in the a.m. - wierd, I know - but they haven't been able to fix it. Cup holders in back seat are not designed well - don't really hold cups . . . All in all though, I'm sold on Mazda and would be hard pressed to buy anything else!"

no maintenance plan needed

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "all pro"

Cons: "no con"

"my 2005 mazda 3, 2.5 has been excellent. in 232,000 miles all i have repaired is 2 altenators, some switch problems with the ac and a factory forgotten cabin filter. 'my bad' is i have not followed any maintenance plans except gas, tires,oil and other basics. i am buying another just like it."

Good boy racer, fun new car, quick, zippy, fun.

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Zippy, quick, fun. Useful size and hatch."

Cons: "Can be choppy on uneven pavement."

"This is a fun car overall. It's a little race car, although it isn't all that fast. Would be a great car for a new buyer, however I'm 40 , and I'm not as much of a boy racer as I used to be. The inside is clean and functional. It will seat four comfortably (for a smaller car). Hatch is useful and can store a bit (again, for a small car). The suspension is springy, which makes it fun in the twisty roads. My eight year old son loves it. However, my wife suffers from motion sickness, and this car is not something she likes to get into. I would recommend this car if you are looking for a fun car, great reliability, and a little zip. Not something if you are looking for a refined car."