2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 366 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

great car!

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "quick, nice handling, awesome value"

Cons: "not offered in awd, makes noises, warranty"

"Awesome car with options you'll only find on much higher priced cars!"

A year later and I still love my car

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "fast car and GREAT Bose stereo system"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"It's fast, it's comfortable, and the Bose speakers are the bomb diggity. For a small car, it's pretty spacious and can accommodate my 2 growing kids and husband with ample room to spare. Surprisingly, my kids prefer the comfort of my Mazda3 over my husband's BMW 650i. That right there says a LOT."

i love how peppy my manual is...

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "sporty, fun, handles good"

Cons: "small,headrests are uncomfortable, feel everything"

"so i got a stick thinking i was going to live in the country and drive into town for work. well i bought a house in town after, and i don't like driving a manual in town anymore. the headrests are my only other complaint. i know all new cars are like this now, but it is so uncomfortable for a 5'3" person. the car is ok otherwise, but im thinking of something just slightly bigger. its so tiny. im the only one in it most times, but im thinking of the future if i have kids. seems too small."

best car i've ever owned

By on Sunday, November 06, 2011

"I love everything about this car!"

Best built small car I've owned.

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Solid build quality, great handling"

Cons: "Fuel mileage, mid year changes"

"Having owned almost every brand of small car on the road after the past 20 years, Mazda was the next up after all the great reviews by journalists and peers alike. I have to admit that I purchased the car solely on the fact that I couldn't find a bad review anywhere, not realizing what the real world fuel mileage was..doh! Fortunately, fuel mileage was not an issue at all for me since my daily commute is just 10 miles. I originally went to the dealer to buy used, but when they talked me into a test drive of the then new 2010 model, I was sold instantly. The comparisons to BMW are well deserved. The handling and smooth engine are the best in the class. I will admit that road noise and ride firmness are a little more than others in the same class, but not so much to completely deter someone from buying this sporty hatch. You could buy a Civic for the mileage and soft ride, but it will never give you the performance satisfaction that a Mazda3 delivers everyday. I have never owned a car that I just wanted to get in and just drive somewhere everyday, even if for no reason. So if you're looking for a sporty small car that's not just the same old boring econobox, the Mazda3 is the car for you."

Love my Mazda3 hatchback!

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive and stands out amongst the norm."

Cons: "small back seat."

"This is hands down the most reliable sporty hatch I've ever owned. Plus its the most fun to drive and head-turning."

I LOVE THIS CAR!! By far best vehicle I have owned

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "Blast to drive! Sporty and versatile!"

Cons: "Road Noise."

"I bought my m3 HB s sport new in 2010. Its been a pleasure owning this car. Its great on long road trips, gets amazing gas mileage on the highway. decent mileage around town. Fun to drive, sporty firm suspension that begs for corners. The engine isn't extremely powerful but it is more than enough. if you need more power buy a speed3. 12k miles on it and counting and nothing but oil changes and tire rotations! I would highly recommend this car to all my friends! My only con would be road noise but its still the quietest in its class."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Just about everything"

Cons: "No Sunroof, But you can live without it."

My MazdaSpeed3

"We needed a new car, but wanted something under $30k that was engaging to Drive and still offered value. We looked at the MazdaSpeed 3, the Subaru WRX, VW GTI and Volvo C30. After driving them all and optioning them all with everything we wanted the Mazda came up as the best Value over all. All 3 of the others went over $30k. the only Option that we would of liked to have but was not available was a Sunroof, reason, unknown. We have now had the MazdaSpeed 3 for 6 months and I'm excitingly happy with this "Toy Racer" it's very fun to drive, it handles like a slot car, it's quick and gets good MPG. I read reviews about this car and shake my head in disbelief of what they say. The ride is Choppy, but you should expect that for a smaller performance car. they consistently complain about toque steer, have they really driven this car? It's hardly noticeable, unless your a novice driver who shouldn't have bought a performance front wheel drive car. They complain about the MPG, now I'm not easy on this car and I tend to be a red light racer, and I'm still averaging 26.7 MPG. I have no clue as to how these reviewers are driving this car to only average 24 MPG but they must be in it at ALL TIMES. I have even taken mine to the Track and the lowest it got was 25 MPG. Oh and they complain about the Nav. Yes it's smaller than the TV Screens you get in many cars today, but it's very functional, un-obtrusive, is actually in line of sight when driving (unlike most that are in the middle of the center stack and you have to look down to see it, taking eyes OFF the road where it should be!). Just for Info, I got the Tech Pack and it's really worth the extra money. With everything you get it's actually a bargain. I found out that the Bose Stereo that comes with the pack actually made the top 10 Stereos in cars. Its in the same category as the B"

My MazdaSpeed3

2012 Mazda 3 S Touring

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive , good mileage, good power for 4 cyl, great price."

Cons: "Doesn't come with fries."

"Got this car for my 16 year old daughter and I am an occasional driver. I fell in love with this car as much as she has. Comfort...has firm but not harsh ride and handles well in curves. Power....The 2.5L has the power to take hills nicely, passes cars smoothly and has no problems getting onto the Interstate. Mileage..... Sticker says 22 city and 29 hwy. However on the interstate with the cruise set to 75mph we get 32mpg, just regular driving (we live 8 miles out of town so a mix of country roads and small town USA) we get 27mpg. So I am thrilled to be getting so much over what the sticker says. Convience.....For a small economy car this trim comes with plenty. Power windows, locks and mirrors. Keyless entry, power moon roof and Bose 265 watt center point system are standard. While the Bose doesnt quiet have thump of my wifes CX7 Grand Touring Bose, it does sound really darn good. Style....just a good looking car inside and out. Front are sporty wrap around type and are comfortable. Inside is laid out nicely. Outside it has really nice lines and solid paint job. Summary....This car is a pleasure to drive, has many options that are standard, gets good milage, has plenty of power for a 4 cyl and comes in at a good price, has a good satey rating and is a nice starter car for a kid. In fact I like so much I wish I was a kid again. Just fun to drive."

AWESOME CAR

By on Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive!! great handling! interior is great and modern!"

Cons: "back seat is a little small, but trunk is HUUGEE!!"

"I love my car!! <3"

Love love love it!

By on Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pros: "price, fun, comfortable, powerful"

Cons: "No cruise control or keyless entry with standard model."

"I just bought a new 2011 Mazda 3 one week ago but I love it. I keep looking for excuses to drive a little extra since I got it. Powerful for a small and fun"

Love this car

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"This was my first new car and it is the best."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"Very fast. Comfortable. Great Price. Feels like your driving something a lot more expensive."

Amazing

By on Friday, February 25, 2011

"This is the 2nd Mazda I have owned and absolutely LOVE it."

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Dream Car

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Perfect car for me... Stylish, fast!"

By on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

By on Friday, January 14, 2011

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

By on Saturday, November 27, 2010

Love it

By on Friday, November 26, 2010

"Just got this car. This is my 2nd Mazda and so far so good. My wife and I have 2 kids (11 and 7) so we make full use of the the rear seat. My 11yr old son is a bit big to sit behind me (I'm 6'2") and it is a bit tight back there for both of them. Up front I love it. Lots of options for the price, drives great, smooth auto tranny, trunk is large for a small car, interior looks and feels expensive, fun overall. Love this car."

LOVE This Car!!!

By on Monday, November 01, 2010

"I just bought this car two weeks ago. I did loads of research before purchasing it. I was mainly concerned with getting better fuel milage, wanted the dark interior (I have a 5 year old and a mechanic as a fiance), and the manual tranny. I got all that and more for under 18k...This is the best car I have ever owned and I have had a lot of cars. Has so many extra features that make me love the car more every time I get in it. Tons of room for a compact car and so much fun to drive...LOVE the telescoping steering wheel colomn. If you can find something better..........BUY IT! However, you won't..not for the price!"

Soooo much fun, it should be illegal

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Just bought a fully loaded 2011 Mazda 3 over a week ago. Oh my, this baby is WICKED FUN. The interior is spacious enough for 4 adults, 5 if you've got that many friends. :) And the drive. Wow. It feels like a sporty race car, that's how much fun it is. My passengers are floored when I tell them it has only a 4 cyl engine. The gas mileage is pretty good for this type of vehicle. I could probably get better gas mileage, but then again, with the way I've been having fun with it, I don't expect to in the near future. I gave it a 4 star for Reliability because I've only owned it for little over a week but I don't anticipate any huge problems since I've heard (and read) that Mazdas are pretty awesome cars. Highly recommended. Zoom Zoom!"

spees 3 vary fast

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"bought a speed 3 a few months ago vary fast priced lancer evo. and subaru sti the mazda was the better car for the $"

All around value

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I love the performance and ease of use. The advanced key, auto headlights, auto a/c, responsive acceleration, memory power seat, strong braking, excellent Bose sound, navigation and function display in line of sight, good gas mileage and all the bells & whistles found on luxury cars makes this car very comfortable and easy to live with. The price to features ratio makes it a great value. I just get in (no need to get keys out) and enjoy the drive. It is especially great in stop and go driving. i have had the 2010 Mazda3 s Grand Touring sedan with all options for 3,000 miles."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next