2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 343 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

transmission had problem

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"brought it brand new and had only 480 mile and the transmission had problem. when i put in reverse, felt like u hit pothole. when u drive, every time u go to next gear, u feel like u hit pothole. the car is at dealership and they said their tech and mazda tech are working on it."

Good one

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I compared Hyundai Elantra, Nissan Sentra to this one.. Both had better features and specs but anyday I would take a car that performs this well and feels good every day.. Elantra looked outdated.. Nissan was dull from outside and inside.. You can hear a bit of road noise in this one but it's common to performance compacts.. Few key things like power locks are missing but I can manage without it for the final price i got it for... Overall you will definitely feel good about it and will enjoy the drive day in and day out which I'm sure you can't get in Elantra/Sentra.. I got a M/T.. It's just too good to drive..."

By on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Speed3

By on Monday, March 01, 2010

"Purchased in Sept 2009. Has 3500 miles now. Tremendous fun and outstanding price / performance. The bluetooth connection on this car is better than the one on my 2007 Infiniti M45 which was more than twice as much $! On the negative side; NVH is high. Sound inside the car from road / wind noise much higher than normal. A few squeaks from front passenger seat."

Big Disappointment

By on Thursday, February 04, 2010

"I've had my 2010 Mazda 3 5-door S Grand Touring (with everything) for about a month now. This car has been a huge pain in the neck since I bought it. I'm experiencing a vibration/modulation coming from the wheel/tires at highway speeds and the dealer has tried 3 times now to repair the problem and they have yet to succeed. Every time they say it's fixed and I get the car back, it's the same problem over and over again. They acknowledge that the problem exists, but can't seem to correct it. However, this isn't the only problem I have with the car, I have other complaints as well. For starters, it's very very noisy on anything but smooth pavement. The premium Bose sound system is only ok. My fuel economy is only fair as I've been averaging 23 MPG (and I've been conservative with my driving). After 1000 miles, the car already has a few creaks and rattles and the driver's door has taken on a decidedly hollow and clunky sound when closed. About the only thing I do like is the xenon headlights that steer with the car and the smart-key access feature. This was my first Mazda and I don't plan on getting another one. I wish I could return the car."