2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 363 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Great city car

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, price, mileage, fun"

Cons: "Small interior, not good visibility"

"This car is almost flawless. I bought it new, it's reliable and handles great. The maintenance for every 5000 miles is very affordable, around $100. The mileage averages 36mpg. My only issue with the car is how cramped I feel in the driver's seat. I'm 5'8" and I can't sit straight up, my legs also cannot fully extend. The visibility is also kind of an issue. It helps that there are lights on the mirrors when someone is in your blindspot, but parking and changing lanes is still more difficult than in my old SUV. Overall it's a really good car though in terms of handling, safety, reliability and price."

Nice tuner car to mod

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "Cheap alternative to STI, has similar HP as EVO"

Cons: "Seats are very stanced for long drives"

"Torquey and always wants more. It is highly de-tuned from the factory. So I suggest an Accessport to unlock its full potential. Gears 1-3 are limited and gas mileage is poor if you are romping it around. Get around 31mpg with careful highway driving. Downside is the heavy steering, other wise grips the road."

This car is fun.

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive."

Cons: "Premium gas."

"Drove in Europe for 20 years, Audis, BMWs, Minis, and Alfa. This car is every bit as fun to drive."

Peppy little ride

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Zippy, great economy, sporty looks"

Cons: "Small, not a lot of hauling space."

"Mazda makes a sporty, peppy ride in this 2012 Mazda 3. The fuel efficiency is terrific: I get about 30 mpg, up to 36 on longer highway runs. My biggest complaints about mine are that it didn't come with cruise control, and it's just too small for me. The trunk is roomy, but access dimensions prevent loading any actual furniture in it, and the back doors are likewise lacking in height/ width to allow Hauling anything remotely oversized."

Engineering is equal to the best

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "Fantastic drive, gr8 daily commuter, economical"

Cons: "Road noise, relatively high revs at highway speeds"

Snow day in Memphis, TN

"What a fantastic little car! We are a Mazda family with 7 vehicles and safety, road holding and fun to drive is always our criteria. This car feels heavier and has more roll than the Protege I had before but it is much more comfortable - especially on the longer trips. The 2.0 engine is very peppy and the stick-shift allows one to handle busy traffic with ease. The way the car feels "on you" is second to none. My daily commute includes a stretch of freeway, a school zone and a residential area. Nothing better for a daily commuter in my opinion. The only drawback is that you DO feel the extra load on the engine when running the A/C or when other adult/s is/are in the car and the engine sounds like it's revving a little high on the freeway. Road noise could be better."

Snow day in Memphis, TN

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "durable"

Cons: "buy appropriate tires for your area."

"I bought this auto as an internet special for 16k out the door tax included. It has been trouble free and no complaints. I do use synthetic oil and don't drive like a stunt driver. It has been the 5th Mazda I have owned with all priors being a mixed bunch of used and new starting with a Protege model the forerunner of the Mazda 3. All were driven to 150k-200k with no problems other than my kids getting them and then an accident or two hauls them to the junk yard. Good snow tires or all weather tires with manual transmission did the job even through really bad ice or snow. Mazda 3 is a nice value but drive with care and it will last and leave you with a good smile!"

very,very good car

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"best to drive"

Worth the drive

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, options, mpg, looks, fun to drive."

Cons: "Short warranty"

"I love and still love driving my Mazda3. Yet it has gotten to the point that I need a bigger vehicle and I will choose to buy another Mazda. The price is spot on for the younger generation that wants a car that can zoom zoom (lol) and still be gas efficient. Mine is going on six years old and I had been rough on her and NO PROBLEMS. Still runs like a champion. The car is eye catching, different from all the other cars out there, and sporty looking. The interior was big enough for my kid and my husband who is six feet tall. The dash is amazing with the technology package and smaller navigation screen. It still served the purpose it was meant to and did not take up the whole dash. I would not get rid of this car but like I said, life has demanded I get a larger vehicle. I am picky about my cars, they have to be eye pleasing, go when I step on the gas, handle a corner like it means it, and make me happy when I drive it and the Mazda3 did that and so much more. The only down side to the car is the warranty. It is really short (36 months/36000miles). I hope one day Mazda will back the car as much as I have enjoyed driving it. I hope this car is a first vehicle for a teen so they can enjoy it as much as I have."

Enjoy driving-Had no problems

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "32 mpg on the road"

Cons: "poor arm rest"

"runs well, no problems, makes passing very quick and easy"

amazing car!

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2015

"have owned many cars, many different brands of cars, mazda so far FAVORITE! so reliable, looks sporty, i love it!!!!!"