2010 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 369 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Great car with loads of features.

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Tons of options."

Cons: "Can't edit the navigation while car is in motion."

"I was really surprised with the amount of features on this vehicle for the price at around $26k it has adaptive front lighting with bi xenon HID headlamps, push button start, leather, moon roof, navigation, and on the sat. radio you can rewind live radio.Even luxury brands dont have all the features on my car. I bought it in March of 2009 and have had no mechanical issues at all it drives just like new with just under 55k miles on it shifts just as smooth as the day I bought it."

My Favorite Car So Far!

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "Put's a smile on your face everytime."

Cons: "Not so good gas mileage, No power seats"

"Traded in a more expensive VW CC for this car and no regrets. So much fun to drive, driving performance and handling very close to that of a BMW. The seats are very high quality and comfortable on long trips unlike some other cars in it's class. The installed exhaust is of good quality and nice and throaty when you step on it. Simple mods (exhaust and intake) will make this car sound like a race car, all for under $1000 extra, if the user wants it a louder. For under $30,000, you can't compare this to anything else. Oh and don't forget, the headlights move with the steering wheel! My first Mazda, the other Japanese cars don't compare to this."

My Best Commuter

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, handling, mpg"

Cons: "Not the quietest; but I'll trade it with the Pros"

"I purchased my Mazda3 i Touring 6-speed Automatic sedan, brand new, last February 2012. So far after 1500 miles, I still love my new commuter. I love the looks, inside and out, its Bluetooth capability, its handling and its MPG. Currently, I am getting 28 MPG city, roughly 33 MPG city/freeway combined"

Enjoy Overall Experience with Vechicle

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Great Price for all the extras, Efficiency"

Cons: "GPS, Sub standard tires"

"The Mazda 3 is an above average car to drive. Most of my miles are on the highway. I currently average 32 MPG (manual transmission). My vehicle has all the extras (technology package, moon roof, and upgraded sound). I enjoy all of these with the exception of the GPS. Acceleration is good considering the engine size. The vehicle is reliable. I had two issues that were covered during the warranty period (Xeon Head Lamp and short in the Sound System). Driver cab space is roomy. I am 6'4" and do not feel confined while driving."

I love this car!

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

"This is the first new car that I bought. We went and test drove the Honda Fit and the Toyota Matrix. Too much road noise in the other two cars. With the gas prices going up...this the best car for power, capacity, and efficiency. The only two things that havn't like about this car has been the high profile tires (They look nice, but I've alredy had to replace them once at 20,000. The new ones don't ride as nice as the ones that came with the car. About to replace again.) and the A/C system ( We live in Houston and the A/C blower has gone out on this car 2 times.) Other then that we had had no problems with this car. Just wish it had a auto start button on the keychain!"