2009 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1187 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Second Mazda 3 I have owned. For many reasons

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "great price, great mpg, hardly any maintanence req"

After the wreck I mentioned. Can not show all damages, safe car!!

"In 2006 I bought a new Mazda 3. In 2008 I had a terrible accident that totaled my car. When the wrecker truck got there, the driver asked me which hospital the driver went to. He had no idea that I was the one that was driving. He said he has seen less car damage resulting in injuries, and even fatalities. Everything under my hood fell out of the bottom of the car, nothing came back in on me inside. None of my windows busted, my tires did not even deflate, and I could open my driver's side door to get out safely. Within a week, I bought a new 2008 Mazda 3. I still own this car. I have NEVER once taken it to the shop except for new tires and batteries. In 5 years, I would say that is outstanding for any vehicle. It gets great gas mileage. Safetey experienced first hand, and that is the reason I got a second one. I have no complaints about my Mazda3 and would suggest it to anyone looking for a great car."

After the wreck I mentioned. Can not show all damages, safe car!!

keeps going and going

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

"i bought this car with 8,000 miles on it(2004). the car now has 246,000 miles . i had not one problem with this car runs like a champ it only had one tune up witch was replacing the plugs only that was done around the 200,000 mile mark. still have not replaced the belt no need to at this time nothing wrong with belt no wear, no missing teeth ,no cracks so for it looks great.this car is a little beast just keeps going and going . change oil to full synthetic after the 100,000 miles.since then just gas and go........"

Extremely reliable car - 250 miles per week

By on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pros: "Reliability , handling , power , and looks"

Cons: "Uncomfortable interior ,"

"I bought this car new from a dealership in 08 .After a year of test driving every compact Import it was the styling that sold me on the Mazda 3 . It has sports car power and handling , nice paint , and audio is great . The cons ?? Seating material is hard and irritating on bare skin . Seat comfort , especially on long trips is poor . I have 60000 miles now and it has been back to the dealership twice for recall work . Other than that no other problems . I also like to brag that the brake pads are original and still have twenty percent of the pad material left . If you are looking for a car that holds it's value , is attractive , fast , handles great and avoids the repair shop then this is the car you want ."

Great car, hate the black interior, cool

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "very roomy for a small car,"

Cons: "that black interior only option w/ Red."

"I have owned the mazda protege/3 series for over 21 yrs now, 5 cars, never had ANY mechanical issues other than routine maint. which I always keep up with. I run full synthetic oil after 1st oil change. They are the best running small cars around and a best kept secret except for us loyal owners! Now i see tons of them in demand....as used cars. sold my 2001 in 2011 for 7000.00 w/ 51000 miles. I could have sold it for more! The new smiley face has to go before I give up my 2006,"

I Loved My Lovely Orange Mazda3 5-door!

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, value, looks amazing, safety"

Cons: "no aux outlet, bit shaky at high speeds"

"I think I would have had this car for many more years if I was given the chance. Sadly 2 weeks ago an ignorant driver hit me and totaled it :( I loved this car so much that I seriously cried because I wish I could keep it. Granted that I took very good care of it and the former owner adored the car and babyed it. It was very reliable on long road trips. The interior was luxurious and open. the high beams are amazing and light up everything in your path. The only problem I had was when the engine was shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. It seemed to stuggle a bit but that was it and it wasn't a big deal. It responded well to the driver. The steering wheel is easy to move and if u have shaky hands like I do, you might be a bit shaky at high speeds. truthfully I loved this car. yes this was my first car but it was reliable and very good. Last but not least of course is this cars safety. I was hit hard, I spun, and ended up in a ditch but I didn't get one scratch or even a bruise. It was amazing. Truthfully this car saved my life."