2009 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1184 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

At 100,000 miles....

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "very reliable, sporty, handling, gas mileage"

Cons: "I really cant find"

"I have not had a single maintence issue with this car! It even has theoriginal brakes it performs almost as good as the dayi bought it new. Excellent handling in emergencies, sporty, and safely gotten us from point a to b in a large city. What more can u ask for out of a $14,000 base price car? Reviewed is a Maxda3 Sedan 4 door manual transmission no power locks or windows. KEEP BUILDING CARS THIS RELIABLE SPORTY AND SAFE MAZDA. I LEFT HONDAS F9R THIS AND COULDNT BE HAPPIER. Honda was great in the 90's but have since become equipped with cheaper parts in my opinion. And I think the customer reviews reflect that Maxda3 and 6 are the kings now."

I wish I could take it with me

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"We are moving out of the country and can't take the car with us due to customs rules. Except for the usual wear of parking outside in NYC the car is excellent condition, the interior is mint, never smoked in it and never spilled any coffee or sticky juices in it. We only took it to weekend drives out of the city,I never drove it to work or to run the errands... It was serviced only at the dealer so records are available. There was never an issue or a reason to have it repaired accept for regular scheduled maintenance and twice when some rodent chewed on some electric wire in the engine compartment which was replaced with a new wiring harness (at the dealer). There are some light scratches and bumper marks that didn't come up in the pictures. I really wish I could take the car with me."

Top notch car-no regrets

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "value, dependability,style,build quality,zoom-zoom"

Cons: "in all honesty, none"

"Bought this car a 2007 s grand touring automatic with 22,000 miles on it. Now at around 96,000 it has been great! Plenty of pick up and decent gas mileage, around 28-30 mixed driving. No rattles, everything is tight, interior and exterior look almost like when I first bought it, and of course the handling is superb. With a nice set of snow tires it does well in the winter. I keep this car in my garage and never had even a single drop on oil of the floor and never have to add oil between changes. This car only sees a mechanic when it is inspection time and that is just a formality. I've owned three other Mazda 3 cars and four Proteges, two going over 200k and everyone was top notch, which is why I keep buying them for myself, my wife, and kids. It's a no brainer."

besr car prchase I ever made

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Pros: "low maintenance costs, great acceleration"

Cons: "no a/c vents in back"

"I bought it used ( 19k miles) from a Mazda dealer and got four Four year warranty!"

i love my mazda. (zoom zoom)

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "stylish look and affordable."

Cons: "no cons from this happy mazda owner."

"I am very pleased with my mazda 3. overall I am a happy mazda customer. I would definitely recommend."