2008 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1211 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great car!!!

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "reliable, good looking, very fun to drive"

Cons: "Minor suspension issues depending on driving ."

"I've own a 2008 mazda 3 HB for 6 years and it hasnt given me any trouble at all, I keep up with the maintenance and replace whatever needs to be replaced more or less on time... so far no issues, love this car!. My next car for sure will be a Mazda."

ZOOM ZOOM

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

Pros: "Handling, Gas Mileage, Interior design, Fun t"

Cons: "Space"

"This has been my favorite car of all time. I bought it new and felt like I was driving a really expensive sports car! The handling is superb and the interior design made my colleagues at another car manufacturer jealous. So far the only issues I have had are replacing the headlights and fixing the wiring on my auto windows. After driving my car one time 3 of my friends went out and bought one. I am now looking for one for my teenager to drive."

Good except for the rust!

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive five speed manual, GT model is laoded"

Cons: "RUST RUST RUST and it's not even ten years old yet"

"I have had my Mazda3 for a year and a half and I love it EXCEPT the pain/body quality. Mine is white so it shows really bad. Since I bought the car I have seen some of the same body style that are much rustier than mine. They rust out along the back wheel well and around the tail lights. I got a rough estimate from a body shop and he said it would probably cost over $500 just to repair the truck because you have to take out all the back lights and blend it, etc, and it is three stage metallic paint. I had a 1997 Oldsmobile that had NO rust and I got this and it's already rusting out when it's nine years newer than my old car! It's probably going to be pretty noticeably rusty when the loan is paid off in two years so I plan on hopefully getting rid of it! At the rate car values drop, it will probably be worth only about $3000 b then and I could see it and buy a less rusty vehicle for the same amount!"

MAZDA IS THE NEW BMW

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Great price, waaaay fun to drive, great vehicle"

Cons: "NONE"

"My forst mazda was a 1996 626 that I bought with 67000 miles and I loved that car. It was a 4 door, 5 speed and I never had a problem with it other than an axle that I had to replace at 140000 miles. I traded that in on a truck (worst mistake ever) and since have been looking for a mazda 3 or 6. I got this 07 mazda 3 for $3500 below value and have had to do no work to it, and it runs and drives like a brand new car!!!! I've driven a bmw...I love this soooo much more. I truly enjoy driving this car!!!"

1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ Model. ExcellentQuality

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Quality Assurance"

"Mazda cars are "gutsy"! Stylish..without question! Owned a 1987 626 GT hatchback, drove it until it had 105,000 miles on it. But right after away the a/c didn't work and in the 2008 the a/c didn't work. Car never abused since having it. Now the multi cd and speakers don't work properly and should even with this mileage. The main reason I feel this way is because Quality is not up to the standards of Mazda. My professional years,were in Quality Assurance. Auto manufacturing needs to take quality assurance lessons from Subaru or VW(Their new plant) WOW!"