2008 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1169 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Mazda 3s are the most underrated car on the market

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "By far best car I have ever owned"

Cons: "I can't think of a single one"

"I bought my Mazda3 5 door 5 speed new in 2006. I drove it hard every day, putting on over 45,0000 miles per year. At 215,000 miles, I gave it to my son, who now gets to love it. I kept it so long because there was nothing wrong with it, I still loved it and I couldn't decide what else to buy. This car is amazing. At 225,000 miles it looks like new. It runs great with original engine (burns no oil) and transmission. There is not a single worn thread in the interior. It gets 29+ mpg even being driven hard. All I have EVER done to the car is brakes and clutch (130k miles), and A/C hose, front struts and fuel pump (200k miles). Else, just tires. I have never even put a new battery in it! An amazing, amazing "Zoom Zoom" car!"

Mazda Really Outdid Itself

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"Mazda and Ford truly wanted to lure some of the smaller economy car buyers. This car for the price and the perks out beats anything in its class (Honda or Toyota). The car doesn't get amazing gas mileage but it compensates with a very smooth engine with plenty of low end torque. Its very fun to drive and handles like a beauty. I am in love with this car and it has done nothing but impress me for a year and a half now. I have not had any problems what so ever and I have put on about 50K on it in very short period of time. The tiptronic transmission is fun on curvy roads and when you want to wake up a little on the long trips. Its very comfortable and practical. I added an MP3 player jack by myself it was so easy to modify without paying dealer fees. I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking for the long haul quality and comfort. You will get a great quality vehicle no doubt about it. Last thing my hatchback version almost feels like a pick up truck when you lower the back seats because you can fit so much stuff in the back its not like logically possible. I moved my whole apartment in like 2 loads and I had a lot of stuff. It is truly amazing. Enjoy."

Best Valued Car Ever

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"I've driven cheap sports cars and ultra-expensive exotic cars, and for my money the Mazda 3 is a great value. It's just a flat-out-fun-car that is cheap to drive (great gas mileage, low maintenance) and cheap to own ( affordable, low maintenance). Lots of interior perks, and just a great car... unless you want to rally. In that case, get a lancer or wrx"

Best In Class

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Great car. Quick. Brakes hard. Handles great. Fun to drive. Great styling in and out. Nothing comes close to level of equipment in class. Zenon lights, rain sensing wipers, heated leather, stability control, etc. Best bang for your buck."

Great Value

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"I purchased this car a couple of years ago for an outside sales job and now have almost 100k miles on it. This car has never missed a beat. I doubt anyone has more miles on a 3 than I do so hopefully this is useful to you. The 3 best things I like about it are BMW like handling, better than average interior (for an entry level car) and rock solid reliabilty. Complaints a very few but here mine. The carpet is cheap, MPG is not at Honda or Toyota level (I average 29) and I wish I had purchased a 5 speed, this car was meant to have one."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25