2008 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1179 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Ran over 75+ miles M-F

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Reliable and 30 mpg"

Cons: "Mats wear out too quickly"

"Very sporty, very very reliable. My 4th Mazda in a row! I love my Mazdas. Just wish they had a small truck. It is economical and the biggest bang for your buck compared to Honda and Toyota. One time all my belts shredded and the car still got me to the mechanic about 3 miles away. It was hot and I hoped I didn't warp the heads. 2 belts replaced and I was back on the road again. Only thing I have replaced is tires, belts brakes and batteries. Maintain with tune ups and oil changes and you will have a loyal friend. Did I mention 30 mpg!"

Ran over 75+ miles M-F

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Reliable and 30 mpg"

Cons: "Mats wear out too quickly"

great car

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, easy to handle great in the snow"

"I bought this car brand new and I loved when I bought and it is one of the best cars I have ever owned never had any problems with it never went to garage for any problems since I bought. I would recommend the Mazda 3i touring to anyone looking for a great car"

Fun to drive, reliable

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "speedometer calibration"

"Fun to drive, reliable vehicle."

great car: mileage, style, dependability, etc.

By on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"My 2004 Mazda3 has preformed wonderfully. Only complaint I've had concerns the fixed camber rear wheels that contributes to uneven wear and the cost of replacing tires more frequently. At 143K miles beginning to require more attention, but this should be expected. Rotors, brake pads, shocks, paint, etc. Reason for this car: gas mileage, style, dependability, all around great performer, etc."

The name implies it all...

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "Affordability, Power, Options"

Cons: "FWD"

"Not very often can you find a value sports car that will keep pace with just about any 40K+ production car. The Speed3 is one of the greatest achievements in budget sports cars in a long time. Not only is it very easy to pull more power from, but it also has many options such as limited slip differential and 6-speed manual transmission. These are options that are usually afforded to cars from makers such as BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz. 0-60 in under 5 seconds and a top speed limited at 155 mph (and yes, it will do both), but it still has room for groceries, a toddler and will not jar you to death under normal driving conditions. Space in this car comes at a premium, but with a car that weighs a tad over 3100 pounds, it can be expected to be a bit tight and still maintain usability of the rear hatch. Handling is second-to-none and will blow the doors off of any similar car from Dodge or Chevrolet (namely the SRT-4 and Cobalt SS). It sticks with even the stock 215/45-18's Overall, this is a fantastic car to drive around town and still has the ability to drop off the kid and take on the twisting back roads as if it were made as a part of the road."

Super front-wheel drive car.

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, hatchback convenience"

Cons: "Road noise"

"Fun car to drive. Could do with less road noise. Hatchback is the better choice."

Best over all and funnest car ever

By on Monday, December 23, 2013

Pros: "quick, fun to drive"

Cons: "tire camber wear."

"for a small sport compact this has been the funnest car I have ever had. 113k miles and never had a wrench on it other than oil changes. Tends to use up tires faster than I like but that could be to my hard driving habits. This little turbo four cyl will run with nearly any car on the road."

great on gas .A liitle rust by rear wheel

By on Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pros: "great on gas fun to drive and looks good even afte"

Cons: "small tunk opening rear wheel area rust"

"Great car. this car took my kids to college, one child 5 hrs the next 3 hours with no problem. put snow tires on and goes like a tank.The one complaint besides the rust is the small trunk opening."

WOW

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "fast and good on gas"

Cons: "fuel cap on passengers side"

"I have had this car for a month now and all I can say is wow. I love it. The turbo is quick even with 70,000 miles. It is my daily driver and by that I mean I deliver pizza in this. So about 100 miles a day. I get about 300 miles to a full tank if I don't get on it. With getting on it it gets about 230 miles to a tank. Not bad in my opinion. If you have a chance to drive one I say DO IT. My only problem so far is the fuel cap is on the passengers side."

See if you qualify for