2008 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1210 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

ZOOM ZOOM

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

Pros: "Handling, Gas Mileage, Interior design, Fun t"

Cons: "Space"

"This has been my favorite car of all time. I bought it new and felt like I was driving a really expensive sports car! The handling is superb and the interior design made my colleagues at another car manufacturer jealous. So far the only issues I have had are replacing the headlights and fixing the wiring on my auto windows. After driving my car one time 3 of my friends went out and bought one. I am now looking for one for my teenager to drive."

Good except for the rust!

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive five speed manual, GT model is laoded"

Cons: "RUST RUST RUST and it's not even ten years old yet"

"I have had my Mazda3 for a year and a half and I love it EXCEPT the pain/body quality. Mine is white so it shows really bad. Since I bought the car I have seen some of the same body style that are much rustier than mine. They rust out along the back wheel well and around the tail lights. I got a rough estimate from a body shop and he said it would probably cost over $500 just to repair the truck because you have to take out all the back lights and blend it, etc, and it is three stage metallic paint. I had a 1997 Oldsmobile that had NO rust and I got this and it's already rusting out when it's nine years newer than my old car! It's probably going to be pretty noticeably rusty when the loan is paid off in two years so I plan on hopefully getting rid of it! At the rate car values drop, it will probably be worth only about $3000 b then and I could see it and buy a less rusty vehicle for the same amount!"

MAZDA IS THE NEW BMW

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Great price, waaaay fun to drive, great vehicle"

Cons: "NONE"

"My forst mazda was a 1996 626 that I bought with 67000 miles and I loved that car. It was a 4 door, 5 speed and I never had a problem with it other than an axle that I had to replace at 140000 miles. I traded that in on a truck (worst mistake ever) and since have been looking for a mazda 3 or 6. I got this 07 mazda 3 for $3500 below value and have had to do no work to it, and it runs and drives like a brand new car!!!! I've driven a bmw...I love this soooo much more. I truly enjoy driving this car!!!"

1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ Model. ExcellentQuality

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Quality Assurance"

"Mazda cars are "gutsy"! Stylish..without question! Owned a 1987 626 GT hatchback, drove it until it had 105,000 miles on it. But right after away the a/c didn't work and in the 2008 the a/c didn't work. Car never abused since having it. Now the multi cd and speakers don't work properly and should even with this mileage. The main reason I feel this way is because Quality is not up to the standards of Mazda. My professional years,were in Quality Assurance. Auto manufacturing needs to take quality assurance lessons from Subaru or VW(Their new plant) WOW!"

Sporty more hp than a civic fun to drive

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Great on gass and reliable.. Easy to drive and own"

Cons: "Engine can get a little noisy."

"Got it used with about 45k miles.. It's black and fun to drive..zoom..zoom! For a compact 4 door it is very sporty and has plenty of horses. Interior is nice and well layed out. Seats are great .lots of truck space. Folding rear split seat make for more room. Drives well, corners great , stops on a dime. With a few minor upgradeds, like exhaust and intake and wheel it could really be a head turner. Mine has a sliding sunroof which makes for better driving experience. I added a sub woofer in the truck and it sounds AWSOME and didn't have to upgrade the factory stereo. Love this car and would definitely consider buying another..maybe a hatchback next time."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Good gas mileage, affordable, stylish"

Cons: "Resale value isn't great"

"By far my favorite vehicle I have owned. Bought the car used with 10k miles on it. Have yet to replace anything major except for tires and brake pads. The car handles great and I feel very safe driving it with my young child. Lots of room and great sound system. Trunk space is excellent. Perfect car for any parent looking for a first car for their kid. Worth every penny."

Love

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "incredibly reliable, beautiful interior, features"

Cons: "no 4 wheel drive"

"I bought this car as a 19 year old with absolutely no knowledge of cars and it's not reached 6 years of age. This car has been an absolute dream. My only critical thoughts are that I should have got a model with power locks/windows and I wish it had 4 wheel drive because I drive in snow a lot. I have never had ANY mechanical issues besides replacing my battery once. Incredible vehicle."

I'm going to miss this car so very much

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "ride, engine, legroom, handling, storage, fun!"

Cons: "front wheel drive, no limited slip diff"

"When this car launched it was the most powerful 4 door non turbo hatchback in its class. The interior space is very roomy. The car handles like a BMW, it has one of the best stick shifts i've ever used short of an actual sports car, and the engine has a very responsive pick up. It always gave me 30 miles to the gallon on the highway, and it made me happy every time I drove it. I utterly punished that car at times, and it never complained. The only major mechanical problems I had was that after 10 years the motor mounts needed replacing and the purge solenoid valve wore out. The car has treated me better than I ever imagined. It still looks better than new cars because Mazda just nailed the styling of that car. I'm going to miss her so dearly. I need the money. I don't have a choice. Lost my job that pays well, and my new one just isn't giving me enough. I'm sorry car. I love you."

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Power, reliability, interior quality, looks"

Cons: "City gas MPG, tire tread, High RPM on highway"

"My girl drove this car for three years straight, in and out of state, with nothing put into it but oil and tires. Excellent quality and reliability. It is a very comfortable car to drive on the high way and even being a manual trans city driving is smooth."

Love this car - zoom zoom

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

"This car is a blast to drive! I've heard complaints in the past about it being terrible in snow, if you know how to drive, and have good tires, this car can handle snow. I've driven this in many a snowstorm living in New Hampshire."