2007 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1214 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Good except for the rust!

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive five speed manual, GT model is laoded"

Cons: "RUST RUST RUST and it's not even ten years old yet"

"I have had my Mazda3 for a year and a half and I love it EXCEPT the pain/body quality. Mine is white so it shows really bad. Since I bought the car I have seen some of the same body style that are much rustier than mine. They rust out along the back wheel well and around the tail lights. I got a rough estimate from a body shop and he said it would probably cost over $500 just to repair the truck because you have to take out all the back lights and blend it, etc, and it is three stage metallic paint. I had a 1997 Oldsmobile that had NO rust and I got this and it's already rusting out when it's nine years newer than my old car! It's probably going to be pretty noticeably rusty when the loan is paid off in two years so I plan on hopefully getting rid of it! At the rate car values drop, it will probably be worth only about $3000 b then and I could see it and buy a less rusty vehicle for the same amount!"

MAZDA IS THE NEW BMW

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Great price, waaaay fun to drive, great vehicle"

Cons: "NONE"

"My forst mazda was a 1996 626 that I bought with 67000 miles and I loved that car. It was a 4 door, 5 speed and I never had a problem with it other than an axle that I had to replace at 140000 miles. I traded that in on a truck (worst mistake ever) and since have been looking for a mazda 3 or 6. I got this 07 mazda 3 for $3500 below value and have had to do no work to it, and it runs and drives like a brand new car!!!! I've driven a bmw...I love this soooo much more. I truly enjoy driving this car!!!"

1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ Model. ExcellentQuality

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Quality Assurance"

"Mazda cars are "gutsy"! Stylish..without question! Owned a 1987 626 GT hatchback, drove it until it had 105,000 miles on it. But right after away the a/c didn't work and in the 2008 the a/c didn't work. Car never abused since having it. Now the multi cd and speakers don't work properly and should even with this mileage. The main reason I feel this way is because Quality is not up to the standards of Mazda. My professional years,were in Quality Assurance. Auto manufacturing needs to take quality assurance lessons from Subaru or VW(Their new plant) WOW!"

Sporty more hp than a civic fun to drive

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Great on gass and reliable.. Easy to drive and own"

Cons: "Engine can get a little noisy."

"Got it used with about 45k miles.. It's black and fun to drive..zoom..zoom! For a compact 4 door it is very sporty and has plenty of horses. Interior is nice and well layed out. Seats are great .lots of truck space. Folding rear split seat make for more room. Drives well, corners great , stops on a dime. With a few minor upgradeds, like exhaust and intake and wheel it could really be a head turner. Mine has a sliding sunroof which makes for better driving experience. I added a sub woofer in the truck and it sounds AWSOME and didn't have to upgrade the factory stereo. Love this car and would definitely consider buying another..maybe a hatchback next time."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Good gas mileage, affordable, stylish"

Cons: "Resale value isn't great"

"By far my favorite vehicle I have owned. Bought the car used with 10k miles on it. Have yet to replace anything major except for tires and brake pads. The car handles great and I feel very safe driving it with my young child. Lots of room and great sound system. Trunk space is excellent. Perfect car for any parent looking for a first car for their kid. Worth every penny."