2007 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1178 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 46 47 48 | Next

Love it!!!

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Love this car. Very stylish, very comfortable, just perfect for me and my family."

A Civic, except stylish

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I expected this vehicle to have more power than it gave me, but I am satisfied."

Great Car...dependable

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I have had the Mazda 3 for almost 3 years... it has never needed ANY major mechanical work and it has held it value remarkably well. My family is growing so I need a bigger ride now; the trade in value is more than I would have expected three years later. Sad to sell... fun car, extremely dependable, great on gas, HUGE trunk and glove compartment, a lot of nice features (triptronic manual shifting is awesome, best steering wheel controls around and great air conditioning). I would urge the guy who is having the problems with his air blowing on his feet to check with the dealer because mine does not do any of those things that he listed. I have the "i" and it has great pickup. It does lack room in the back seat (probably why the trunk is so large). Stylish; nothing but compliments from friends and family when I first got it."

No Problems at All

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Excellent car. I have not had any problems whatsoever. Looks good, is competitively priced, and has all of the comforts I want in a car. Very satisfied."

lot of car for the money

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"excellent vehicle, very easy to drive, plenty of power, and still gets ave of 33 miles per gallon, fantastic deal"

This is a great car!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I've gotten nearly 40 mpg without paying the premium prices Toyota requires for a hybrid. I can't say enough about this car. My only complaint is the road noise and I wish the suspension was a little easier on bumps. But, no matter what, you should drive this car if you're considering anything else in this class!"

smart buy

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I downgraded from an SUV and thought I would miss the power and room, but this little car with the little price tag has really surprised me! But definitely go with the 5-speed for the fun factor. My only gripe is that the trunk either has to be released from inside the car or use the key, no toggle. But my whole family has enjoyed the Mazda and actually look forward to going anywhere in it!! It was a great decision to buy this awesome little car."

Excellent Car

"Great car!!!"

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I LOVE MY SP 2.3

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"I have turned so many of my friends onto the mazda 3 and mazda 6. I love my car and would tell anyone that is looking for a great car that has style to go for this... At least 5 or 6 people I know got the mazda after seeing mine.. I LOVE IT!"

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

Probably the best overall vehicle I've ever owned

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"Looked at Civic, Corolla, Cobalt, Malibu, Sebring, Sentra & Altima & more. The Mazda 3, to me, was by far the hands-down winner. It's the very best value of any car on the market. And... it's styling & overall looks are unmatched by the others I looked at. It simply looks more sporty & perfroms better. The closet match and the 2 it came down to was the Civic and the Mazda 3. I looked hard, but the 3 just outperformed the Civic in EVERY WAY. It smokes the Civic on perfromance, has better handling, better ride & comfort, much, much better power and to me just simply looks better. The crash ratings are excellent and the gas mileage is great! And of course everyone knows that Mazda cars are built to last and the resale value (though this one wont be leaving me for awhile) is great! You simply cany go wrong with this car. Mazda did absolutely EVERYTHING right when they designed this car. And to make it all better, it feels like a much more expensive car. My Jetta didn't feel this good! The 3 just blows ALL competition away... and does it with ease!! I'm now a forever believer in the Mazda 3. Way to go Mazda! ZOOM ZOOM!!!"

Mazda3...Zoom Zoom

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"This has been the greatest car I have ever had and the customer service has been great as well. Love the car...drives great and is very spunky and sporty feeling...cant wait to finish my mods!"

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

Love it

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"So great, that I'm thinking of trading it in for the Mazda3 SPEED"

UNIQUE FEEL

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"This car offers a light go cart feel that is a lot of fun to drive. Nice stying and equitment that is normally found on more expensive cars as well as great reliability all part of the Mazda 3 driving experence. An unbeatable combination in my opion."

A real driver's car

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I traded in my almost-new Miata for this sedan, because my daughter would be sharing it with me and she was uncomfortable with a manual. I liked the idea of the Tiptronic-type transmission and I was not disappointed--it's almost as good as a stick shift for everyday driving, in many ways better. The engine is every bit as responsive as my Miata's, and the handling is the best I've ever experienced with a FWD. The SP edition adds leather and heated seats plus a sun roof and multi-disc CD-player, all of which I've used and enjoyed. The seating is supportive and comfortable and the heated seats are great for winter driving. Mileage has been about 26 mpg overall, and I have a pretty heavy foot. If there is any quibble at all, it would be that road noise can be intrusive over rough raods--but not around town. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable and commfortable sedan that also gets up and moves on command. I miss the Miata at times, but mostly for the convertible top and occasional rallying. Otherwise, the Miata3 was a perfect choice, and at 38,000 miles I have not had one complaint. Good job, Mazda!"

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"Probably the best bang for the buck with plenty of room for the family"

Good And Bad

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"I've had my '06 about a year and overall like the car. The GOOD...the styling, it looks better than the other hatchbacks...Peppy engine, excellent handling, very good interior styling and function. The BAD...weak air conditioning and noisy ride. It needs better isolation from road noise."

Good and bad

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Good> Great first car! SAFE for its small size. Great handling and steering, easy parking! Great mechanics (don't want to jinx it). Easy to fix. Quiet compared to the Toyota Matrix. Simple but sporty! Very dependable. Bad> Mileage wears off faster then the dealers tires! Dealership mechanics rip you off by hyndreds of dollars for minor fixes. Such as rotation, oil. It cost me an outrageous price to change the breaks, and get new tires!!! OUCH... I learned my lesson though. Although very dependable, road drive comfort wears off. VERY bumpy ride! In other words you can feel everything on the road. Tight back seat. Great for a couple or single. Baby seat makes a very TIGHT fit. I had to sit really close to the steering wheel when I had a small infant seat behind me. My ankle hurt. I would recommend this car. But also I would recommend steadfast up keep, or the cars performance wears off fast. DO NOT LISTEN to the dealerships "advice". They do make money off of you! Find a AAA or your insurance company approved mechanic. Take their advice! Also make sure to inspect every inch of the car before you buy it! Mine had a bunch of scratches! Make the dealer work for you! Dont listen to the "Uuuh we don't have it in stock, it comes like that, blah blah blah". Good Luck!"

Fun car

By on Monday, June 25, 2007

"Well, my mazda 3 is actually coming up on two weeks old. So far, I enjoy it thoroughly. Coming from a vehicle with more performance, and a rear wheel drive, it is different, but still sporty. While we have a little trouble fitting a newborn seat in the back (passenger seat has to be up a little bit for the carseat to fit in the middle) the car provides enough space for now. Small family car wise, it is a great buy for the money. I am 6'4, and have space enough in the drivers seat. One thing that could be better is the pedal position. They are all quite close together, and for someone with wide feet, that isn't the best thing in the world. The air conditioning automatically switches on and to recirculate when you put the temp to cold, which I don't care for. Also, when you put the vent to feet only, the air conditioning automatically comes on, even if the temp is set to hot. On feet settings, it still pumps air to the windshield, in approximately 80% floor, 20% windshield. The compressor kicks in to ensure no moisture and fog on the windshield, which is a good idea. However, I don't want cold air blowing on my feet when its cold outside."

Previous | 1 ... 46 47 48 | Next