2006 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1240 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED...AND THE MOST FUN!

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I'M 6'8" AND MY WIFE IS 4'11" AND WE CAN BOTH FIT IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT WITH EASE BECASUE OF THE ADJUSTABLE SEATS AND STEARING WHEEL. PLENTY OF H.P. AND FUN TO DRIVE THOUGH THE CORNERS, AND STILL GET FAILRLY GOOD GAS MILEAGE. I RECOMENDED TO A FRIEND TO BUY ONE AND THREE WEEKS LATER HE BOUGHT ONE...THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF"

Great little car, great value!

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I have had my Mazda3 for 3 months and about 4000 miles. It has excellent fit and finish, the interior and exterior design are very polished and look more expensive. The engine is peppy and the manual transmission shifts smooth. The car has standard steering wheel radio controls which I love. It's feels roomy in all seats, and feels more like a larger car. My only complaint is that the drivers seat is a little narrow, I'm 6'5" and leg room is fine but the seat is a little on the small side. But that is really grabbing to find something wrong with it, it gets EXCELLENT mpg as well, usually 30 city and 36 highway. I would reccommend it to anyone, my only wish is that I had sprung for the touring model with power windows and locks, oh well it's still a great car that I plan on keeping for a long time."

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

Great Little Car

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"The Mazda 3 Grand Touring Sedan is a great little car in its price range. Styling, handling, and available options are top notch. I've had only one problem with the car, the AC/Radio display had to be replaced under warranty. Suggested improvements: Reduce road noise, provide more interior leather colors, reduce brake noise, replace cartridge oil filter with a conventional spin-on."

Looks and Handles Well

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I have had the car for 1.5yrs. Bought it new and love it...except for one thing. The A/C is horrible. I noticed this last summer after getting the car. It gets cool but no where near what it should and believe me it gets hot here (esp. w/a black car). I took it to the dealer and they said I needed to push some other little button and the A/C button. Ok, so I did and it still makes no difference. Then I take it back and they then tell me that there is some 'new A/C units' that are being put in the cars. I have no clue what they are talking about. A/C to me is supposed to be cold not cool. But my friend who also owns one... his A/C is very cold. Why? I have no clue."