2005 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1194 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Cute little Car

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "decent price, reliable"

Cons: "dull interior for the base model"

"I bought this car used for about $11,000 when taxes and fees were all said and done. I've owned this car for two years and have only had one mechanical problem with it , a sensor ended up going on the car and of course had to get that replaced which costed me about $350. so far so good with reliability. the only thing i'm not to crazy about with the Mazda3 is the comfort and design of the interior, My Mazda3 is just the standard base model so it only has cloth interior, standard engine etc. it does get me from A to B though, i do a lot of city driving and at times long distance driving. I find the drive isn't as smooth as i'd like it to be but maybe that's just the fact that it's an older car. all and all the Mazda3 is a great car for the average city driver."

Immaculate and Low mileage

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive/premium sound system/clean/reliable"

Cons: "No regrets w/ this car"

Beautiful sporty ride!

"This car has only one owner. Very dependable, low mileage, new battery, shocks and alignment. This car is very clean and has been garage kept. Negotiable. Exceptional vehicle!"

Beautiful sporty ride!

Amazing Car for Value, Price, and Fun Factor

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, economical, space"

Cons: "not usa made"

"I've always been a truck person, I've got stuff to move and need space for the dogs. I needed a commuter car and bought the Mazda 3 Hatch and haven't been disappointed! Tons of space, and its fun to drive! I've owned both the regular Mazda3 and the MazdaSpeed3. The speed is stupid fun, fast, and a fraction of the cost for cars similar to its speed and torque. Never had any major mechanical issues, and my Mazda3 is at 198,000. Regular maintenance of course, what you would expect for a car with that many miles. Still gets great MPG. I highly recommend the manual. Better MPG and more fun to drive! Fast when it wants to be, but if you need instant speed after the green light opt for the MazdaSpeed3 Turbo."

the best car for the money in 2007, hands down.

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "all"

"Nothing close at the same price point. I was amazed I got this quality of a car with easily manageable payments. I am a "biggest bang for the buck" type to start with and this was the definition of that term. Did a lot of my own maintenance but it was all routine, oil changes, brakes, filter replacements, etc., no major expenses at all with 92K of mostly (80%) highway driving."

The BEST car I've ever owned!!

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "The best standard features you will EVER find!"

Cons: "Can't think of any..."

"I bought this car in 2005 with 154 miles on it. It was a 2004 model. The one and only car I have ever bought brand new. Other than the regular maintenance, I have never put any money into the car. It has always been reliable, even at 10 years of age, I would not hesitate to get in it and take it coast to coast! Why my 9/10 on the quality? Because the body is started to rust through about 2 years ago. Around the back wheel wells and the rocker panels. (And I guess if I didn't live in Illinois it probably wouldn't be such a problem!) But I wouldn't hesitate to EVER buy another Mazda product! They are the best!"