2004 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1199 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

First New car ever, very happy

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"This was the first car I bought brand new and have had it for over a year and 16k+ miles. Never any problems with the car. It is not very comfortable for a lot of highway driving, so if that is your thing buy a civic. It is very versitile and I have been able to put more in the back of my Mazda than my wifes Maxima. I average 29mpg and my commute is basically back roads. So not Highway but not stop&go either. The clutch engages very far up, which is a big difference from a honda/acure, and the gearbox travel is pretty long. You cannot beat the power, this car moves."

best car ever owned

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Where to begin. This car is sexy. And it handles really well, while still getting good gas mileage. And durable! I had a guy hit me this winter, and put me in a wall at 60mph on the interstate. One little dent in the fender, and a new bumper later, I'm pretty much good as new. Any other sedan in that class would have accordianed beyond repair. Why anyone would look at a Corolla or Civic when this car is on the market is beyond me. And you'll notice I don't even consider the Cobalt or any of those domestic 'competitors'. I'm sorry, I've driven them all, researched them all, and none can hold a candle to the 3 for the money in its class. Only complaint: why can't they make the mazdaspeed in a sedan???? Do you hear me Mazdaspeed????"

Good car - not perfect

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Perfect reliability- good performance, great handling but mediocre mileage (2.3 L - 28 mpg) and way too much road noise with a harsh ride."

Great car, great price

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"I got mine fully loaded, leather, the works for a little less than $21k. Really great car, surprised by the pick up for such a small engine, super fun to drive. The best driving I have had with this is on the no traffic highways and on open roads in the country where it is fun to drive. This is a tough car to beat for the money, gas mileage and fun."

i'll have another one

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"i'll have another mazda 3 to own if i have the money. great car, great value and good safety feature. i love the accesories that came with our mazda 3 s touring."