2004 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1184 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Previous | 1 ... 235 236 237 | Next

UNIQUE FEEL

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"This car offers a light go cart feel that is a lot of fun to drive. Nice stying and equitment that is normally found on more expensive cars as well as great reliability all part of the Mazda 3 driving experence. An unbeatable combination in my opion."

A real driver's car

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I traded in my almost-new Miata for this sedan, because my daughter would be sharing it with me and she was uncomfortable with a manual. I liked the idea of the Tiptronic-type transmission and I was not disappointed--it's almost as good as a stick shift for everyday driving, in many ways better. The engine is every bit as responsive as my Miata's, and the handling is the best I've ever experienced with a FWD. The SP edition adds leather and heated seats plus a sun roof and multi-disc CD-player, all of which I've used and enjoyed. The seating is supportive and comfortable and the heated seats are great for winter driving. Mileage has been about 26 mpg overall, and I have a pretty heavy foot. If there is any quibble at all, it would be that road noise can be intrusive over rough raods--but not around town. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable and commfortable sedan that also gets up and moves on command. I miss the Miata at times, but mostly for the convertible top and occasional rallying. Otherwise, the Miata3 was a perfect choice, and at 38,000 miles I have not had one complaint. Good job, Mazda!"

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"Probably the best bang for the buck with plenty of room for the family"

Good And Bad

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"I've had my '06 about a year and overall like the car. The GOOD...the styling, it looks better than the other hatchbacks...Peppy engine, excellent handling, very good interior styling and function. The BAD...weak air conditioning and noisy ride. It needs better isolation from road noise."

Good and bad

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Good> Great first car! SAFE for its small size. Great handling and steering, easy parking! Great mechanics (don't want to jinx it). Easy to fix. Quiet compared to the Toyota Matrix. Simple but sporty! Very dependable. Bad> Mileage wears off faster then the dealers tires! Dealership mechanics rip you off by hyndreds of dollars for minor fixes. Such as rotation, oil. It cost me an outrageous price to change the breaks, and get new tires!!! OUCH... I learned my lesson though. Although very dependable, road drive comfort wears off. VERY bumpy ride! In other words you can feel everything on the road. Tight back seat. Great for a couple or single. Baby seat makes a very TIGHT fit. I had to sit really close to the steering wheel when I had a small infant seat behind me. My ankle hurt. I would recommend this car. But also I would recommend steadfast up keep, or the cars performance wears off fast. DO NOT LISTEN to the dealerships "advice". They do make money off of you! Find a AAA or your insurance company approved mechanic. Take their advice! Also make sure to inspect every inch of the car before you buy it! Mine had a bunch of scratches! Make the dealer work for you! Dont listen to the "Uuuh we don't have it in stock, it comes like that, blah blah blah". Good Luck!"

Previous | 1 ... 235 236 237 | Next