2004 Mazda MAZDA3

Based on 1197 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great Touring Sedan

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "Great price, very fun to drive, great on gas"

Cons: "it does not steer itself"

"This vehicle has been a great performer in handling and reliability. No mechanical difficulties in six (6) years followed regular maintenance schedule. Quality is well above expectations for a vehicle in this price range. Very satisfied with this vehicle. I have found Mazda vehicles to be long lasting, reliable, safe vehicles. I have owned six (6) mazdas 4 new and 2 previously owned and loved them all! Highest mileage was one with 257 thousand miles on same timing belt. A Mazda 6, still ran like a top."

Have enjoyed car. Retiring and only need 1 car.

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

"Great mileage. Fun to drive. We have two cars, now both retired and only need one."

Just purchased this car a month ago as a work car

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "Great styling, comfortable, handling, economical"

Cons: "no heated mirros"

"Just purchased about a month ago as a work car due to the weekly miles I am required to drive. Purchased it used, it is an 07 and had 139k on the odometer. It is the 5 door hatchback with the 2.3 and a 5 speed manual. The car is fantastic to drive, I travel all back roads and this things makes getting to the office fun. Have put almost 3k on it in the first month and not a problem yet. I did like the fact that this was a one owner car prior to me purchasing it, these days that really says something about a vehicle. Car looks great, and I get a lot of compliments on it when I drive it. So far I am averaging right around the 31mpg mark, but it could be better since I like to drive it with a spirited attitude. Love this car so far, with the hatchback, we seem to always be in it nowadays, whether I am heading out of town for an RC Car race or trips to the grocery store, the Mazda is being well utilized!"

Cute little Car

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "decent price, reliable"

Cons: "dull interior for the base model"

"I bought this car used for about $11,000 when taxes and fees were all said and done. I've owned this car for two years and have only had one mechanical problem with it , a sensor ended up going on the car and of course had to get that replaced which costed me about $350. so far so good with reliability. the only thing i'm not to crazy about with the Mazda3 is the comfort and design of the interior, My Mazda3 is just the standard base model so it only has cloth interior, standard engine etc. it does get me from A to B though, i do a lot of city driving and at times long distance driving. I find the drive isn't as smooth as i'd like it to be but maybe that's just the fact that it's an older car. all and all the Mazda3 is a great car for the average city driver."

Immaculate and Low mileage

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive/premium sound system/clean/reliable"

Cons: "No regrets w/ this car"

Beautiful sporty ride!

"This car has only one owner. Very dependable, low mileage, new battery, shocks and alignment. This car is very clean and has been garage kept. Negotiable. Exceptional vehicle!"

Beautiful sporty ride!