2012 Mazda MAZDA2

8.3

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Wonderful little car!!!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I have had my Mazda2 for a little over 2 months now and I absolutely love it!! I get so many compliments on how it looks and people just stop and stare. It was a great value for all the standard equipment you get. I could not find a small compact new car for under $18K until I came across the Mazda2. I feel like I got all the bells and whistles for a very reasonable price of a little over $14,500. I am a happy girl! :)"

no regrets

By on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"So far I have no regrets purchasing this vehicle. there are only a few little things to mention. the visors are a little small and don't block out much sun when you need them. the stability gets a little shaky at high speeds, but it's manageable. and there is no center arm rest. overall though it's a great car."

Fun to drive gas miser!!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Gets better mpg than stated on window sticker!"

Cons: "Small hatch area"

"I traded in my Ford Focus for this cute sporty new Mazda 2. The M2 gets better gas mpg than the sticker, at present Im getting 36.2 mpg in MIXED driving and the car isnt even broken in yet AND its still winter. The manual shifter action is straight out of the Miata ( I owned one so I know :) The handling is amazingly sporty for an economy car. Its loaded: pw, pl, pm, tilt, cruise, cd/mp3, trip comp, A/C...I got the Touring trim level which also came with alloy wheels, a spoiler and nicer seats. Seats are very comfy and attractive. The car does not have blue tooth, but I dont want or need it. It does not have navigation, but again I dont want or need that. What it does have is an amzing amount of content and quality motoring/sporty feel to it for about 16k, less if you get the Sport trim. I drove a Honda Fit awhile back and was not too impressed. Mazda is way more fun to drive and just as reliable, and not everyone owns one. I highly reccomend this car to anyone who doesnt want to spend alot but wants to get a sporty, fun, economy car that seats 4 comfortibly."

Best value super compact car on the road.

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great price for what you get"

Cons: "Price"

"WE did a lot of shopping for the economy car and when we found the 2 we knew it was the right one for us. The only problem is that it doesn't get 40mpg like we had hoped, the sticker is correct, and for just a couple thousand more we could have gotten a 3 with close to the same gas millage. Had we really thought about our options, we would have bought another Mazda3 as we already owned one and LOVE it. We still love our 2 though."

Best Compact car

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"This car is great on MPG, it feels realy nice driving it, mines is a manual and is really fun to drive...., it does not have too much horse power(100) but it feels faster that what you think, and all because mazda made this car so lightweight..... love this car. Also not only on the outside but this car is the best interior I have ever seen comparing to other compact cars(yaris, Chevrolet aveo, Nissan versa, Honda fit, ford fiesta) and for the price, it is so cheap comparing the others."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals