2012 Mazda MAZDA2

8.2

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Zoom zoom with a few quirks

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great MPG, feels solid"

Cons: "Garment hooks? Mist option for the rear wiper?"

Lil Red Sled

"Traded my Fit Sport AT for the Mazda 2 because I live in the mountains and was tired of the Fit downshifting seemingly at will; also had some customer service issues with Honda that never got resolved, so I switched brands. The M2 is much more fun to drive than the Fit was, and is getting slightly better gas mileage. Two minor complaints about the Mazda: where are the garment hooks (this is, after all, a four door car, and it would be nice to be able to hang one's clothes)?, and why can't I swipe the back glass just once like I can the windshield? Pretty minor stuff. Had the opportunity recently to drive the M2 in the snow, and it is a great little snow car."

Lil Red Sled

Wonderful little car!!!

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I have had my Mazda2 for a little over 2 months now and I absolutely love it!! I get so many compliments on how it looks and people just stop and stare. It was a great value for all the standard equipment you get. I could not find a small compact new car for under $18K until I came across the Mazda2. I feel like I got all the bells and whistles for a very reasonable price of a little over $14,500. I am a happy girl! :)"

Great little car!

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "surprisingly roomy inside, very comfy, fun drive"

Cons: "low on power going up hills"

"This is a great little car for the money! It has a surprising amount of cargo space when you fold the seats down, and plenty of space for everyday use with the seats up. The front seats are really comfy and very adjustable for both tall and short people. It can fit 4 adults for short drives, although I wouldn't suggest any road trips with four people. It's a lot of fun to drive, and gets good gas mileage."

Overall Great Commuter Car

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Great Value, Relaiable, Fun Car"

Cons: "Missing center armrest."

"I purchased this as a second vehicle to use for commuting. Overall it is fun to drive but it will not win any street races. Overall, it is a good value for the price point. I got (and recommend) the touring instead of the Sport model because the options are nice for a reasonable price. One notable thing is it lacks a center arm rest, at first I figured it would be a bother but I have gotten used to it. Another thing to keep in mind is the car requires synthetic oil so it raises maintenance costs. It is a great commuter car and would be a good first car or car for a college student. I have the manual transmission and recommend that over the automatic because it performs better. I have driven manual transmissions for 10 years and this is defiantly one of the more touchy ones, takes some getting used it."

Great car for the money.

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Quality, handling, mileage"

Cons: "Needs 10-15% more hp."

"Bought my 2 in the Spring of 2011. Mazda was offering 0% apr for 60 months. How could I say no?! Car handles well, rides quietly for its class, and I consistently exceed the EPA highway of 35mpg. I wish it had more power, but no matter how much a car has, I still want more. Give one a drive. I doubt you'll be disappointed at this price point."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals