2012 Mazda MAZDA2

8.2

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great car for the money.

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Quality, handling, mileage"

Cons: "Needs 10-15% more hp."

"Bought my 2 in the Spring of 2011. Mazda was offering 0% apr for 60 months. How could I say no?! Car handles well, rides quietly for its class, and I consistently exceed the EPA highway of 35mpg. I wish it had more power, but no matter how much a car has, I still want more. Give one a drive. I doubt you'll be disappointed at this price point."

LOVE My Car!

By on Friday, June 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive. great price. fuel economy. roomy"

Cons: "small exterior"

"I got this car six months ago. To be completely honest, when I drove onto the dealership lot to look at this car I hated it. I took it for a test drive and an hour later I loved it. It’s so fun to drive. It is so comfortable and roomy inside. I would highly recommend this car for people who want a fun, reliable, comfortable car. I would not recommend to those with children, back seat may be too small."

Best value super compact car on the road.

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great price for what you get"

Cons: "Price"

"WE did a lot of shopping for the economy car and when we found the 2 we knew it was the right one for us. The only problem is that it doesn't get 40mpg like we had hoped, the sticker is correct, and for just a couple thousand more we could have gotten a 3 with close to the same gas millage. Had we really thought about our options, we would have bought another Mazda3 as we already owned one and LOVE it. We still love our 2 though."

Fun to drive gas miser!!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Gets better mpg than stated on window sticker!"

Cons: "Small hatch area"

"I traded in my Ford Focus for this cute sporty new Mazda 2. The M2 gets better gas mpg than the sticker, at present Im getting 36.2 mpg in MIXED driving and the car isnt even broken in yet AND its still winter. The manual shifter action is straight out of the Miata ( I owned one so I know :) The handling is amazingly sporty for an economy car. Its loaded: pw, pl, pm, tilt, cruise, cd/mp3, trip comp, A/C...I got the Touring trim level which also came with alloy wheels, a spoiler and nicer seats. Seats are very comfy and attractive. The car does not have blue tooth, but I dont want or need it. It does not have navigation, but again I dont want or need that. What it does have is an amzing amount of content and quality motoring/sporty feel to it for about 16k, less if you get the Sport trim. I drove a Honda Fit awhile back and was not too impressed. Mazda is way more fun to drive and just as reliable, and not everyone owns one. I highly reccomend this car to anyone who doesnt want to spend alot but wants to get a sporty, fun, economy car that seats 4 comfortibly."

Zoom zoom with a few quirks

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great MPG, feels solid"

Cons: "Garment hooks? Mist option for the rear wiper?"

Lil Red Sled

"Traded my Fit Sport AT for the Mazda 2 because I live in the mountains and was tired of the Fit downshifting seemingly at will; also had some customer service issues with Honda that never got resolved, so I switched brands. The M2 is much more fun to drive than the Fit was, and is getting slightly better gas mileage. Two minor complaints about the Mazda: where are the garment hooks (this is, after all, a four door car, and it would be nice to be able to hang one's clothes)?, and why can't I swipe the back glass just once like I can the windshield? Pretty minor stuff. Had the opportunity recently to drive the M2 in the snow, and it is a great little snow car."

Lil Red Sled

Good small car, but has design flaw

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Good price, smooth drive"

Cons: "no console, windows fog easily"

"I love this car it's small but not tiny. And it gives me good gas mileage and has some nice comforts. The down side is no center console, and because of the interior design I find that in this car it fogs up easily. I must keep defroster on at all times."

I don't like my car

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "good gas mileage, easy to park"

Cons: "manual transmission is terrible"

"I haven't had a new car in probably 20 years (always bought used) and looked long and hard before I decided on the Mazda2. Overall, the car is nicely designed, quiet, and has good features. I got the touring edition, had a custom electric sunroof installed (by the dealer) and ordered a manual transmission as that is what I've always had and I wanted to be assured it would drive decent in the snow (I gave up my 1999 Jeep Wrangler in flawless condition for this, only because of the bad gas mileage). It gets really good mileage, 36.6 currently and I've had it for 9 months. Why do I hate it? It's almost impossible to drive or balance on a hill. It has to idle at exactly 1000 RPM or it stalls out, and it's very difficult to do that without revving it. As I said, I've driven a manual transmission most of my life and this car is just a nightmare. It's been back and forth to the dealer and they cannot do anything about it. They filed a report with Mazda USA so now I have to just wait until they issue either a fix or recall it. I also drove another manual on the lot the other day and it wasn't quite as bad, but it's silver, not a touring edition, etc. I told the dealer from the first month (thought I just needed to get used to it) that I wasn't happy and they haven't done all that much, other than to bring me in, or suggest I purchase another model, or get an automatic (and trade it in). Very disappointed."

Bought it. Love it.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Peppy and fun to drive - a great value."

Cons: "Center armrest should come standard."

"Traded in a MB 230K and have no regrets. Lotsa pep and looks great. Makes parking a breeze! Close to 30 MPG mixed city / highway."

Nice reliable car

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "price, fun to drive, reliability, safety, ride"

Cons: "center shifting cnsole hurts my leg on long trips."

my 11 mazda2

"I have been driving the heck out of my new Mazda2. I bought it in Feb 2011 and already have 24000 on it. I use it for work and sometimes drive long distances."

my 11 mazda2

great car

By on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Bought 1 month ago, love its style,and 35-40 mpg. Rides and drives great."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Mazda MAZDA2 near Honolulu. See local deals